+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: 11/30-12/1 The Voice 9: Live Shows **West Coast Spoilers**

11/30-12/1 The Voice 9: Live Shows **West Coast Spoilers**

IT'S TOP 10!

Enjoy
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 11/30-12/1 The Voice 9: Live Shows **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm loving Madi, I think she's my new favorite. Loved her version of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Her voice is haunting.

I really don't like that girl that keeps getting the fan votes on Gwen's team. Gwen made her into a mini-Gwen there for two weeks with the bleach. And then last night instead of finding her own voice she basically sounded like she found an imitation of Gwen's voice while singing.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    I really don't like that girl that keeps getting the fan votes on Gwen's team. Gwen made her into a mini-Gwen there for two weeks with the bleach. And then last night instead of finding her own voice she basically sounded like she found an imitation of Gwen's voice while singing.
    I liked her on her original audition, but I don't care for the "transformation" either.
    BerryCrazy likes this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Exactly. I hated seeing Gwen taking her vulnerability and twinning her. She is the cute Alt. girl this season. Leave her alone.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Amy still remains my favorite even though I know there's no way she'll win.

With Blake's two young Country artists splitting that vote I'm going to guess that Jordan will win this season. (though I personally prefer Jeffery)
    Punkin likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey 7up Pinball Champion awesomekina23's Avatar

I loved Korin from her audition through the battle rounds but she isn't impressing me in the Lives. Gwen focuses too much on outward appearance instead of pushing for unique song choices. Korin could easily be putting twists on songs like Amy Vachal is doing.

Amy and Jeffery are my favorites. Jordan is overrated to me, I have no idea who is voting for Braiden, I'm over the country thing on this show so I'm not impressed with Emily or Shelby. I want to like Madi because she is original and interesting but she comes off as bratty and a bit stank and full of herself to me.
    Punkin, InsideOut and Uncle David like this.

FORT Fanatic

Don't care for Amy, Madi, Korin or Shelby. Amy, Korin and Madi are too coffee house for my taste. Right now I am leaning Jordan, Zach, Emily or Barrett.
    causingchaos likes this.

I like Jeffrey and have since the blind auditions. The others run hot or cold for me. I think Jordan is overrated, or at least not to my taste. Zack I could see becoming a "star" simply for his confidence in his performances .. and the fact that there is very little unique in Country these days. Best I ever heard Emily last night, Korin was an early favorite, I can't get into Madi. Amy is good but kind of a niche singer and probably not going to win. Braiden has a decent voice but needs to mature some. I do like Shelby well enough. I would like to see Jeffrey win but I suppose they've been pushing Jordan hard enough that it will be him.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

I'm a country fan, but my two least favorites are Barrett and Emily. Of course, I think last night was Emily's best yet, though she is still very limited. I just don't see much in her vocals. Barrett either.

I rather like the rest of the contestants. My favorite performance was Shelby.
    InsideOut and BerryCrazy like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast