+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 05/03 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

05/03 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Are we Unan1mous in our opinion that this show sucks and is a crock and we are only watching 'cause AI is only a half hour? Are we Unan1mous that we are happy it seems to be over? Are we Unan1mous that JD Roth better go back to the drawing board and come up with a better idea?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Are we Unan1mous in our opinion that this show sucks and is a crock and we are only watching 'cause AI is only a half hour? Are we Unan1mous that we are happy it seems to be over? Are we Unan1mous that JD Roth better go back to the drawing board and come up with a better idea?
    I am still on the AI board and am too lazy to change channel until 10 when Top Chef is on. Who thought of this lame show and picked these unlikable mental midgets to be the contestants. They lost me after week 1.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Yes, but JD's huge red head on that video screen, with his overdramatic announcements is kind of hypnotic.

It's kind of hard to tell who's the scummiest--Adam or Jonathan. Then again, we can get back to that whole theory about this being a big-ass fake-out performance. I doubt it, but honestly, at this point that revelation might actually save this mess.
    Last edited by Krom; 05-03-2006 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Yes, but JD's huge red head on that video screen, with his overdramatic announcements is kind of hypnotic.
    Like that baby's laughing head in the sun on the Teletubbies!

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Okay, so it's not over. Didn't the commercials SAY it was over this past week?

Is Crybaby Steve supposedly the "real" one in the conspiracy theory?

Oh, now they are saying next week is the final episode. They really like leading us by the nose, don't they?

I really want to bash JDs head in by this point.

They are never going to reach a unamimous decison.

Steve annoys me so much. He seems like the "nice" type of guy who goes around and gossips about everyone behind their backs. What is he with him? Adam was the ONE guy who was whole-heartedly supporting him- during that first vote, and even afterwards when everyone else turned against him (i.e. Tarah/Jameson clique).

Yet the dufus is friends with Tarah & Jameson now and is venting his frustrations on Adam. ADAM of all people. Instead of Jonathan who screwed him over the first time, or Tarah et al. who screwed him over the second time. What an idiot.

Even the female announcer voice o' doom sounds as sick with this show as the rest of us are.

When they announced something like "you won't believe how the conclusion to Unan1mous"......"tonight" I was really hoping they were going to drop the show then...... split the money between the contestants cause that show is about as interesting to watch and...... muuuuch more painful than the root canal I had this week .
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread