+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Looks like J.D. is making us wait until next week for the vote tally.

You're no Jeff Probst, J.D.!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    The fact that they have another episode instead of unwrapping the result now, kind of telegraphs that Jameson's little ploy didn't work, eh? They wouldn't need 29 minutes to unravel it next week if it had worked.

I'm thinking Crazy Boy didn't believe what he was being told.

Then again, knowing FOX's schedule for that timeslot after next week might help us figure it out.
    Krom, Aol's Televison site has the Month of May Television schedules for the major networks.

FORT Newbie
    I think I have finally lost interest. This show is going no where

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    I think I have finally lost interest. This show is going no where
    I'm with you. It seems so fake. They put all this money in to the set and cast and then it could end the first (or was it second) episode?

I could understand in the beginning when the odds of you getting the money were slim and the time investment in the show was small that you'd want to make a unanimous vote.

But what's the motivation for the final 3 to give the money up? If I were them I'd never agree to let someone else get the money. Don't they get paid more money the longer they're down there (not winnings, pay for participating and being on TV)? Why leave early with less?

Premium Member
    Dude wasn't getting much sympathy for being able to make those $456 a month car payments, huh? Serves him right. I doubt any of them are hurting for money like they want the others to believe.

Wow, not even Survivor has the balls to continue a Tribal Council vote until next week, this game is breaking ALL the rules, I tell ya!

This show needs to be retitled "How Low Will You Go" - referring to player strategy, as well as the prize money, now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12