+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

4/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 1am eastern. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

The red X on the outcasts really bothers me. It's reminds me of Nazi Germany and the Star of David for the Jews.

Are we Unan1mous that this show sucks, but if we are watching Idol there's not much else for a half hour...

Oh look. Bitter Steve is allowed to punish someone else! Vanessa. Lil' Adam's lying worked.

Yawn. They should run that clock faster. FASTER!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    The red X on the outcasts really bothers me. It's reminds me of Nazi Germany and the Star of David for the Jews.
    That's funny. It looks like the old Xerox Corp. logo to me...

Think of the potential symbolism!

Insta-recap of this episode:

Nothing happened.

Well stuff happened, but nothing which brought them even the slightest bit closer to anything decisive or even interesting.

They must all know nobody can EVER win with these rules.

Yawn. Even a 1 hour Idol results show would have been better, and THAT'S SAD.

FORT Fan
    Since this is my first time watching this show, I thought I would come to FORT to follow along with you pros to get a better feel for the characters. Obviously, you all don't really care much who wins this! Thanks all for saving me the agony of watching.

Premium Member
    Krom's recap is excellent! Sad, but true - are we any closer to determining a winner? Will there actually be a winner? Just doesn't seem likely at this point. Quite an ambitious premise, this show, with the current rules.

And are we to assume that the videos from home were all fabricated? I mean, Tarah's sister flat out lied in hers, didn't she? I mean, Tarah doesn't seem to be totally broke and in need of the money.

I don't know why I keep watching but I'm determined to see it through if it doesn't drag on indefinitely. The group should get together and threaten to all walk off and see if the producers do anything to try and get them to stay. At this rate, like Krom said, how can anyone really win with the current rules. There is likely to always be someone who doesn't want to hand the money unanimously over to someone else.

FORT Fogey
    you are right. I see why the other 2 women left the show. I would too.
    I don't think anyone would win. The longer you stay, the more you say to yourself "i stayed this long so why leave empty handed and hand it to someone who might just be a big good liar".

Fox has just too much resources these days "well thanks to american idol". One more thing, they are planing on having repeats of ai during the summer. I think that would be suicidal because people will get tired of it by the time a new season starts

What was in the safe?
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast