+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    another twist. he had to pick someone else to join in as an outcast and he picked vanessa.

Ahhh. Thanks jacobson00!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Premium Member
    I think I was surprised, actually, that this show had any twists at all. I mean, honestly, when you think about it, sometimes it's not even possible for a jury to come to a unanimous decision - how do they expect 10 or 12 people hoping for a million dollar prize to all agree on who should get it? That alone would be conflict enough. But by making certain ones choose who is to be an outcast, etc - not helping! It's like, did the producers get too worried they wouldn't have a show on their hands after the very first vote when the dude got all the votes except one, so they went into panic mode and decided to make sure it would never come that close again? I think that is what's happened.

Now, whenever I watch the show, I am just watching to see how low the money will go before they all unan1mously decide the prize is no longer worth the efforts and all walk out.

FORT Fogey
    Now, whenever I watch the show, I am just watching to see how low the money will go before they all unan1mously decide the prize is no longer worth the efforts and all walk out
    you read my mind.

Tada
    If they want to make this show interesting, they should freeze the prize money where it is now and slowly make the conditions of the house worse over time instead. Now that would be great TV.

The friends/families at home were as much actors as the "contestants" are, in my opinion.
    What?! Am I still here?

FORT Fogey
    yes, i am sure there are at least 3 actors there to skew the votes

Quote Originally Posted by mozzz View Post
    Will there actually be a winner? Just doesn't seem likely at this point.
    In the first episode they came so close to awarding the entire 1.5 million. But now, with two thirds of the money gone, it seems they've come to hate each other so much that they'd rather run the clock out than award it to anyone.

J.D. keeps mentioning how looooong they've been in the bunker. I wish he'd tell the viewers exactly how long it's been.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12