+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/12 /show Discussion **Spoilers**

8/12 /show Discussion **Spoilers**

Anybody watching tonight?

I watched and laughed.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I watched....what can I say? Its sucked me in and I feel like I need to watch it until the end....Now Steve is an outcast along with Adam...boy Steve went from the top of the heap to the bottom real quick like, huh? Wonder what's in the box???
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I only saw the very end. Somebody disappeared and I don't know why, but I don't miss him, whoever he was. What's in the box? Hubby said it's a videotape of secret conversations that will show how Steve got stabbed in the back.
    Well, I barely care.

But what the hell is really in the box?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

be hilarious if it was cashola

Fake! Why in the world wouldn't they vote Richard out? He'd just declared he wanted the money, meaning that as long as he stands a chance at getting it, it'll never be an unanimous decision for anybody else. (As an outcast, he can still vote but he's not eligible to get the money.)

Why would not one, but two people vote for him to get the money???? Where's the logic or strategy?

When Kelly left, it neccesitated bringing back an outcast (Richard). So how come when the next woman left, an outcast wasn't brought back? More to the point, since they already knew someone was choosing to leave, why go through with the outcast vote?

Biggest tip off was Adam's sinister little grin after he told Steve that Vanessa was the one vote for someone else. A true liar (and a true gambler) wouldn't have revealed himself that way. That sort of thing is done in the movies. He's an actor. No doubt about it.

Oh, and the strange things that keep popping up: the files and now the box . . . um . . . wouldn't someone in the crew have to come in and load this stuff in? Wouldn't they see this? So what's the big surprise when something pops up?
    What?! Am I still here?

Tada
    WHAT?! It's August already? Where did the past four months go? AAAAAAAH! *panic*

I am more suspicious than ever that this show is fake, but feel obligated to keep watching... It's like Ripley's in that I don't want to watch but feel forced to.

FORT Fogey
    The only one I cant stand is the one (forgot his name) lying about having testicular cancer and was the one who changed his vote but blamed it on the crazy guy. I understand manipulating is the name of the game but some lies just go too far. Lying you have cancer from the start and not even feeling bad about it? Steve though is annoying too. His whole good guy dad thing got on my nerves from the beginning. Just let the crazy guy have the money!

FORT Newbie
    It was strange watching them break up into mini groups, forming alliances and backstabbing. This is not behavior that they have shown before. So it's a bit strange to see it appear out of now where all of a sudden.

Also, how does it go from almost everyone voting for Steve to get the money to Steve been outcast? That just does not make sense. It sounds like a scripted event.

And finally, still one of my biggests questions... why in the world would an outcast stick around? There is nothing in it for them. They can't be voted to win the money. Why stay?

The only thing I can think of for an outcast to stick around is in case there is some twist that allows them back in the game. If it was me, I'd probably leave just so the money would be cut in half!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast