+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 4/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    This show is starting to suck. It had such potential, too.

I don't want any of them to win now.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I'm done with this show. I thought it had potential, but now I'm just annoyed for having wasted part of my life on it. I couldn't possibly care less how it turns out.

I must agree with you guys. Last nights show was just stale and I am now just waiting for the money to run out. No one deserves anything.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Thanks Maveno (for the threadjack and the answer!)
    Yup, with donuts!!

Tada
    This show is starting to seem a little staged to me. The alliance between the girls that seemed to form out of nowhere made me awfully suspicious. I'll give the show one last chance and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    "I think Richard is a whole bunch cuckoo. Not just a little...a whole bunch."
    That was my favorite line.

I'm with those of you who are enjoying this show less and less. And I was so darn excited on the first night. I have no problem with the rules of the show, my big problem is that we don't get to see much interaction between the contestants and therefore we don't give a rat's patootie about any of them. FOX is being way too stingy with the air time for this show. I think it's good that the players may not know how long they've been in there, but what's the harm in telling the viewers? We just aren't getting enough info to make us care.

Of course, I'm such a losah I'll probably stick it out to the bitter end. I can't see it lasting much longer anyway.

And Richard seems phonier every week. Last week he was made ineligible to win the money. Now he's regained his eligibility and he's pissed? WTF?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    what are you guys talking about... this show is amazing...
    twists and turns around every corner!
    ummmm... yeah...

i agree with john, this show had such a great premise- and it's gone to hell- very quickly. i'm starting to agree with the early posts about the whole scripted/unscripted drama... there's no way that nutjob is for real!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234