+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by stcollguy View Post
    Hey, my Tivo cut off the last few minutes--as they started voting for Outcast. What were the results & who did they pick?
    "Tune in next week".

This show is starting to suck. It had such potential, too.

I don't want any of them to win now.

just finished watching the show from last night. After they could not decide to vote for someone unaminously, I thought they were going to bring up the "secret" files again and the contestants would have to pick three of them. At least I was hoping we would get to find out what three other people's big, dark secrets were! Are they not going to do that anymore?

Like a posted said up above, it sure does seem like they (the powers that be) are making the rules up as they go along.

I'm done with this show. I thought it had potential, but now I'm just annoyed for having wasted part of my life on it. I couldn't possibly care less how it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I'm done with this show. I thought it had potential, but now I'm just annoyed for having wasted part of my life on it. I couldn't possibly care less how it turns out.

Same. For me to care, one way or another on these shows, I find I either have to really like someone or hate someone. I just dislike all these folks, and the challenge itself is of no interest. It reminds me, in some ways, of contentious work meetings. It's just a shame there's not much on in the half hour this program occupies, but I suspect I'll find better ways to spend my 30 minutes going forward.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I'm going to have to read this entire thread because I watched part of this last night and was so confused!!! (It was a commercial filler for me while watching Criminal Minds)
    Yup, with donuts!!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Well, that 1/2 hour was basically a "break" for us and we talked about real life. Every now and then I'd look at the screen to see who was talking..but, all in all.. this is a big waste of time.

Nothing fun about it. IMO, I still DON'T get what the "torture" is. Richard and his lispy bitching is realllllllllly stale. He's basically the only one really, truly trying to phony-up his "persona" to the point of annoyance. The rest all just meander.

Some girl is puking.
    Why I wonder? OOOooooo voice over man says it's because of the "game". Wth would she do if she was on a REAL reality show!? Heart attack? Geez.

It could have been a better game..but the way it's going, the dullness of it all is getting to be unbearable.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

She had a migraine I think. Aren't they responsible to give her something for it? Still confused...haha
    Yup, with donuts!!

and it keeps going down hill.

it better crash and burn fast before it loses all of the viewers.

Ok, I've read the recaps. Kelly walked out without being voted out causing the pot to be cut in half is that what I'm picking up from all the posts and recaps?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yep. That's what she did buglover.

[threadjack]Oh, and I've always wanted to tell you that I love your screen name (I bugs too) and I TOTALLY the butterfly avatar! [/end threadjack]
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast