+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 3/29 Show Discussion **spoilers**

What is Steve talking about when he asks his wife if she will forgive him for some things he "did" in order to come home with the money? And then the cryptic comments made directed to his children, ie. " I always taught you to be honest", etc.? I must have missed something. (?)
    Go Tigers!

FORT Fogey
    He's prepping for the future. Everyone's gonna lie eventually.

Tonight is the first time I saw this show and I'm still trying to figure out how it got past the okay from network execs - it's stupid!

I am so bummed

What is Steve talking about when he asks his wife if she will forgive him for some things he "did" in order to come home with the money? And then the cryptic comments made directed to his children, ie. " I always taught you to be honest", etc.? I must have missed something. (?)
    That's the biggest problem with this show -- the editing for the half hour time slot. That's what makes it sucky. This is supposed to be a psychological drama... but they don't give us enough time to explore the psychology. I think the producers expect us to form predjudices baced on the players' stereotypes and fill in the background story ourselves. I, for one, would like to see more behind-the-scenes discussion. They can cut all the table talk and just show us the balls (votes).

I REALLY want to give this show a chance, the premise is great. But they've got to fire the editors.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Yet oddly enough it's the other crazy guy, Adam, doing so.
    Adam is the balding, skinny, poker player. You mean Jonathan.

This so is SO cheesy............... i cant STOP watching.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    I think he knows that he's got a secret in that folder that will make him look less than a nice guy. I agree that this vote was his only chance and the longer they stay in the bunker the bigger the chance that another side of him will come to light, a side that the others might not like so much.

Additionally, it won't be long before the others realize that they have nothing to lose really by trying to go after the money instead of just handing it over to Steve for no other reason that he's not threatening. CancerBoy was right to subvert the vote, I would have done it too.

The money they are playing for is money that he didn't have when they entered the bunker and in all likelihood he won't have at the end, but neither do any of the others deserve a dime of it. Nobody, basically "deserves" that much money just for being "nice" and none of them are probably that nice anyway, since there are 9 envelopes with secrets there.

The only believeable outcome to this show would be that none of these clowns get their greedy little hands on a cent of this money.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

At first I thought this show was for real...but now I am getting a strong vibe that its all actors/scripted.

How in the heck can they be there for such a short time and already want to give the $$ away. Something is fishy. Not sure if I will watch anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by divaexpatriate View Post
    Why do you guys think everyone likes Steve? Not asking to be facetious... I am truely curious. What is it that makes some people universally liked? It doesn't seem to be about being the best looking, the most bubby/outgoing, the most entertaining/funniest, etc. etc. Yet something about Steve attracts everyone to him. It is very interesting.

Because the director told them to.

Note to moderator: Is it time to move this to the non-reality section?
    Last edited by wendiness; 03-30-2006 at 11:27 AM.
    What?! Am I still here?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast