+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Future Twists Would You Like To See.

Future Twists Would You Like To See.

I really liked all of the twists in this show. It probably had more twists in one episode than Big Brother had in it's last couple of series'.

I just thought of a game about what future twists you would like to see.

I would love to see them do a sort of quiz thing and whoever WINS gets booted. That would be one of the biggest twists ever.

So, what future twists would you like to see?
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

I'd like to see them screw with the heat, blare loud music at them for a couple of hours, and otherwise torture them.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I'd like to see them screw with the heat, blare loud music at them for a couple of hours, and otherwise torture them.
    John.

Actually ... I agree. Does that make me a bad girl?

The thing that is interesting to me about this show is that they have NOTHING to do down there except constantly think about the vote. No challenges. I wonder if they cook...or if the producers just bring them food?

I'd like to see a twist where the person who can't win gets all the dirt on the others, and can dish as he/she pleases. Something like that.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Doesn't this show remind you too much of Big Brother though?

It does me.

When a network starts putting spins on summer shows like "Big Brother" you know they will be needing some scripted tv.

I am not minding it though. It really interested me when I first watched the commercial way back when.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    John...That is sooooo evil

Thinking along the lines of that suggestion, how about every time they have a vote that is not unanimous, then they raise the heat (literally). Personally, I am looking forward to begin seeing the money go down as they spend more and more time down there. I am curious to see how the people who really don't want to be there act.

Ok...how about this one:

Each player must take a lie detector test in front of the others, and fielding one question from each of the others??
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Newbie
    This is Celebrity Mole's Exemption or bust, but instead of the money being flat for thirty minutes, it decreases until it runs out. I actually think this is clever!

Premium Member
    The ideas are great! How about prior to a vote, making an announcement that the person who receives the most votes, could take a lump some of cash, $25k or something, if they agree to leave. This could cause the bunker folks to vote for someone they don't like, to try and get them to have to make the decision, but, and this is a big but, they could accidentally unanimously vote for a winner. Convoluted but interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina View Post
    Ok...how about this one:

Each player must take a lie detector test in front of the others, and fielding one question from each of the others??
    Lol, that one is really good, mrdobolina.
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast