I think this is improv.
1. Minister and gay man go at it in the first episode immediately eliminating them from the $$ which is why they are there. Their arguments were too hot and fast and nothing more than posturing. Not believable. It was so obviously staged I laughed out loud.
2. 1st episode a woman wants to leave, another is shocked there are no windows, most are freaking to some degree. Nope. Not buying that either. They signed on for this and knew the deal.
3. The point would be to get everyone to like you so you could win the money. No one has done this other than Steve and he really did nothing.
4. They think the worst secret is to have done a stint in a mental hospital but illegally declaring bankruptcy is okay? Nope, they needed a psycho and again got a lousy actor to play that role.
5. Now the minister wants to leave. Riiiiiiiight.
We may be surprized to find that part of this show turns out to be exposing the actors. It could be part of the deal. That is the only thing that would make sense in this poor effort.