+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 3/22 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I don't like Kelly but the Bankruptcy may be legit. It didn't say what type of Bankruptcy she filed. People with money that have businesses file all the time. You may have a hundred thousand in the bank but owe 200,000 in monthly payments to creditors that you can't make. Heck the IRS may have been one of her creditors. I think even Donald Trump filed at one time even though he was a Billionaire.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Premium Member
    The bankruptcy lie didn't help, but even before that I felt the 'minister' had a Universal Life Church feel about her - ordained online to set up a tax shelter for holding services in her home, or something.

Nice digs! The Big Brother house really needs to adopt this design. No windows, no clocks, not knowing when the game would be over? I'd start getting a bit of cabin fever in a hurry.

The half hour premiere went by quickly, I am surprised. Thought perhaps a full hour would be too much, but turns out the half hour was just getting interesting.

Good thing the game has options for lowering the prize money for their indecision, otherwise FOX would have another Forever Eden show on their hands - a show with no end in sight!

Man, I gotta stock up on some of those pills that cure testicular cancer...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I really liked the dungeon too. The "pond" or whatever it was.. I can easily see someone splashing around in it just to be obnoxious.

I'm with you Qboots, the no window, no clock, robot voice-lady giving instructions, no NOTHIN'.. it wouldn't bother me at all. Since my stint in the pen..this would be Club Med! D'oh!! Did I just give away my secret!?

Why can't they just ADMIT that yadda yadda secret was theirs and totally explain themselves?? That's what I would do. "Yeah, I went to the loony bin because I was kept as a housecleaner against my will for TEN YEARS! Finally, I broke free through a basement window... the officials arrested the couple and I really, REALLY needed some psychological help afterward." {sniff}

That would be great if they slipped some acid into the food... let the fireworks & paranoia begin!

I loved reading this thread, you all cracked me up hard!!

I'll definitely give this show another chance. I can see where it could turn boring though...but hopefully there's enough drama to keep me interested.
    Last edited by Maveno; 03-23-2006 at 05:40 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I just watched my tape. I love the house design too. I wouldn't have a problem with it. Funny how the girl had a panic attack after it was too late to leave.

I didn't think any of the secrets were bad enough to get anyone ousted. I wouldn't oust someone because they were in a mental institution. The bankruptcy thing not so sure about. After knowing who it belonged to then yes, I'd vote her out because I just don't like her. But not knowing is a different story. Live ammunition also is tricky. It depends on what context the person was carrying it. Tough choice!

Did anyone notice in the previews that one guy has an X on his shirt? Does this mean he might be one that eventually gets eliminated? I know they have to stay in the house after elimination and it would make sense if they are "marked." But he wasn't one of the 3 up for elimination this week so it could be for a future round.

I'm definitely going to keep watching, I love psychological shows.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Yeah! Me too. The whole "dungeon-like" atmosphere is excellent IMO! Screws with them really good.

Is this show suppose to be only a half an hour every week though? I thought it was that only for the preview.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I'm pretty sure it's a half hour every week, after the AI results show.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I just watched my tape. I love the house design too. I wouldn't have a problem with it. Funny how the girl had a panic attack after it was too late to leave.

I didn't think any of the secrets were bad enough to get anyone ousted. I wouldn't oust someone because they were in a mental institution. The bankruptcy thing not so sure about. After knowing who it belonged to then yes, I'd vote her out because I just don't like her. But not knowing is a different story. Live ammunition also is tricky. It depends on what context the person was carrying it. Tough choice!

Did anyone notice in the previews that one guy has an X on his shirt? Does this mean he might be one that eventually gets eliminated? I know they have to stay in the house after elimination and it would make sense if they are "marked." But he wasn't one of the 3 up for elimination this week so it could be for a future round.

Makes one yearn for the original version, the non celebrity version of The Mole. I didn't notice the X on the shirt thing but I will keep an eye out. I'll keep watching too.

I loooove this show. It is not a rip-off of big brother (as some have been saying), it could actually be better.
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    did the robot chic voice tell them that it was time to go to bed?? ummm- i would have a slight problem with that

Me, after too much RTV... alohatami's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tada View Post
    There can, and has to be, exactly one vote that is different to win; JD explained this during the vote count.
    OK, I didn't catch that. Thanks for the clarification.

+ Reply to Thread