+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Richard

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Wasn't this the guy who's big secret was that he was in a loony bin?

He was arguing his points to maybe not vote out the unknown COO-COO bird way too obvious.
    "Umm. Maybe it was a longgg time ago that he/she was committed".
    Well, lets just cut to the chase then, Richard.. how long ago WAS it? And why?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by jayla_love View Post
    no he is not an actor, he is however, now, going to be on "Reality Remix" with Kennedy every thursday. He has dreams of being a editor/producer behind the camera guy.
    I love Reality Remix & Kennedy!! I'm looking forward to what he has to say tonight.

he explains the mental ward thing.. it was a long time ago and it was for 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by jayla_love View Post
    no he is not an actor, he is however, now, going to be on "Reality Remix" with Kennedy every thursday. He has dreams of being a editor/producer behind the camera guy.
    When Kennedy asked him last night about being underground & how creepy it must have been, he answered that they didn't know where they were because they were all blindfolded when they were lead into the house. He said that when the blindfolds came off & everyone started to look around they were all wondering just what the hell they had gotten themselves into. He seemed like a pretty cool guy though.

FORT Newbie
    I knew Richard in high school, in Rohnert Park, CA (Northern CA). He was not just a band geek, but a creep in general. He wouldn't say "Hi" to you, he'd maul you...and he was slimy back then. He is also a big liar.. becuz he wasn't poor. Just middle class... like the rest of the town. Lived a few blocks over from where I lived. He had a car... big pink la bomba old car from like 1952 or something.. looked like the batmobile. Played the drums in the band, and got an eraser thrown at his head by the teacher for not paying attention. Used to hang out around the JR HIGH girls becuz the ones his age didn't want anything to do with him.... No surprise to me if he ended up in the nuthouse. Also... that crap about his yearbook check bouncing...I KNOW for a fact that he had a senior yearbook, becuz I signed it when he asked me to.... and he signed mine at the same time, becuz when someone wants to sign your yearbook, well... you let them. Anyway, he drew arrows at two of my friends who were very pretty and also identical twins, and wrote "Yeah, baby!" next to them and signed his name... big jerk. Anyway, he went by "Ricky" back then or "Rick".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12