+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kelly

I think Kelly may just kill someone.

Nasty woman. I think she is done.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

ARGH! I felt like I wanted to strangle this woman every time she opened her mouth about the Bible and "Adam and Steve". I do think that money can make people do crazy things but now I guess she's ruled by the almighty dollar by going on this show.

ARGH! Down with Helly, erm, Kelly!
    If you really did love music, you wouldn't limit yourself to just one genre.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JenTheSurvivah! View Post
    ARGH! Down with Helly, erm, Kelly!
    How about Down To Helly, erm, Kelly????
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Let's pretend some of us didn't do things last night that they'll regret...

FORT Fogey
    How can you guys not like Kelly? She is awesome! Im not making excuses for the things she said but she is just hilarious! she cracked me up two weeks in a row! When she kept saying she was about to leave it just was funny. This group is hilarious.

okay- money is the root of all evil says this moron, yet she decided it would be a good thing to be on a reality show in which lying to get a million dollars is the whole point of the game. Then, once inside she thinks, `oh I can't be a part of this because money destroys people.' Hello? Didn't that occur to you before you went into the bunker? She's full of it.
    If she reaklly is a minister---oiy!
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Seems to me that the quote is actually, "The love of money is the root of all evil,", which if she is a minister of any sort, she should know.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Exactly what I thought. Minister-schminister.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Seems to me that the quote is actually, "The love of money is the root of all evil,", which if she is a minister of any sort, she should know.
    you are correct ... it is THE LOVE of money ... and that was exactly my thought when i first saw her say that!! i was married to a minister for 12 years so i know what the bible says .... if she was a minister, she should too! instead, she was shown spouting cliche after cliche, some of which were very wrong.

and then to add to her hypocricy, she's also the one that defrauded the courts when filing bankrupcy even though she had a combined income of over $100K!! i have no doubt that's why she left ... she didn't want them to find out her secret!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast