Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unan1mous premieres on 03/22 on Fox

1.5 MILLION DOLLARS
    9 PEOPLE
    1 BUNKER
    1 WAY OUT:
    "UNAN1MOUS"

NEW SERIES PREMIERES WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22, ON FOX

In a dramatic new television experiment, a diverse group of nine strangers are locked in a bunker, where they'll remain until they decide who is worthy of a 1.5-million-dollar cash prize. There is a catch, though, because the longer it takes to make a unanimous decision, the less money there will be to win. If they take too long, they will be left with nothing. UNAN1MOUS, a dynamic hybrid of unscripted drama and competition from the producers of "The Biggest Loser" and "Beauty and the Geek," premieres Wednesday, March 22 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Upon entering their isolated living quarters, the nine contestants are cut off from the outside world, locked away, and presented the opportunity to win $1.5 million. The only thing standing between them and the money is a simple vote. If they are able to come to a unanimous decision about who should win the money, the game is over. If the outcome of the vote is not unanimous, the money clock is activated and the cash prize begins its countdown with potentially thousands of dollars lost every hour until the next voting period.

In every episode, each of the nine contestants, who include a minister, an atheist, a ladies' man and a feminist, must convince the others to vote only for him or her. Before the vote, personal facts, secrets and lies are revealed, perhaps helping them decide who should receive the money. As the game progresses, contestants will be eliminated from winning the cash prize, but – in a television first – they will continue to live in the bunker and will continue to vote.

Will contestants' greed for the money outweigh their desire to help someone potentially less fortunate than themselves? Who will lie and connive, and who will be truthful and sincere? No matter what, the final vote must be UNAN1MOUS.

UNAN1MOUS was created by Lincoln Hiatt and co-created by J.D. Roth and Todd Nelson. It is executive-produced by 3Ball Productions and Lincoln Hiatt.

I really don't see how this will ever work out where someone will actually get the money. But it looks like there will be lots of fighting and opportunities for snarking, so I'll watch.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Sounds...interesting.

Although I hate it when shows use numbers as letters. What is the 1 there for, anyway?

un4n1m0us just didn't look good..

The promos for this show look awful. Why any of the participants would agree to subject themselves to this manipulative drivel is beyond me.

I'd like to be online to discuss this show, but it's opposite Lost, so I'll have to tape it and watch it later.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I really don't see how this will ever work out where someone will actually get the money. But it looks like there will be lots of fighting and opportunities for snarking, so I'll watch.
    I agree - it won't work and no one will will the money. I wonder how they get eliminated...

FORT Fogey
    The same time slot as "Lost"???

Neh....

Tada
    I'll watch the first eppy to see how I like it from there.

This is like Big Brother in bunker only it will be shorter, less entertaining and more claustrophobic. And the idiots will be voted off but you still can't get rid of them... I don't know if I'm liking the idea.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast