+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unan1mous premieres on 03/22 on Fox

I've got the DVR set up to record it tonight. I'll give it a shot and if I don't like it, it's not getting a second shot.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Same here, John. I'm surprised it only has a 30-minute time slot each week (well, actually 28 minutes). It's hard enough for me to get a feel of each contestant when it's 60 minutes, let alone 30.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Well, they're locked in a "bunker" and only have to vote each week. I guess I'm surprised it's even a half hour. They could cover this show like they do the nightly Pick 3 lottery numbers and we'd still be able to follow along.

This sounds like a disaster in the making. It's destined to bring out the worst in people, especially once those "eliminated" remain in the bunker. They have absolutely nothing to lose by being nasty and antagonizing the others.

As for it not working, it will. Simply because it's already over. We're just watching it now. If it hadn't worked, they wouldn't have a show and it wouldn't be airing at all.

I predict that the prize money will be reduced to such a low amount (maybe $20,000 or something) that it won't be worth the fight anymore and those who are emotionally, mentally and physically exhausted and will finally give in.

I also predict preacher lady won't be getting it.

How the heck did they cast this? Obviously it was a requirement to have some deep, dark secret. They HAD to know, then, that it would be used against them. I'm wondering how many of them exaggerated their big secret in order to get on the show.

I dunno. This has the potential to get very ugly. I won't watch if it does.
    What?! Am I still here?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12