+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unan1mous

Unan1mous

Hi there,

This might be the wrong place to ask this but I wasn't sure if I should ask in any of the other sections. Mods, please move if this can be better placed in another section.

I heard about a new reality series Unanimous. It looks kind of scary... does anybody know what its about?

I saw a preview for that too. It looks VERY intense. Can't wait
    home at last

Is this the show where a certain amount of money is being offered but everyone has to come to a unanimous agreement of who gets the money? Each day or whatever time limit goes by the amount is reduced. I think this is the show. I'd like to catch the first episode. Anyone know when it airs? There must be a clause that they can't share the money or else everyone would just agree to split it from the get-go.

i saw that.... definantly looks intense but I just don't see how this show is going to work. Will they really reach "UNAN1MOUS"?"

So I haven't followed this show much but can they basically say anything to get the money? Cancer, kids with disease? That kind of stuff? If so then it's going to be interesting to see how many people will sell their soul by lying about things.
    Yup, with donuts!!

LG.
    I wonder if one person is going to take an extremely hardball approach by saying, I will only vote for myself. If everyone else doesn't vote for me, then no-one will get the money and it will just expire. Some people would probably crack and vote for that person just so that all the prize money isn't "lost" but others, well heck, would just do the same back. I think if they did, no-one would win, and that would make interesting tv as well.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I am not familiar with the producers but this sound kind of like Big Brother. I wonder if they are going to monitor these people 24/7 like BB?

This should make an interesting watch. I'll give it a try anyways.

wow that would be awesome! Id pay to tap in.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'll tune in for this one..the previews look alright. It'll be interesting to see HOW they'll even come to a resolve. I'd get everyone drunk, really drunk and have'm all vote. For me of course.

Since they said the producers of Beauty and the Geek..does that mean Ashton has his hands in this reality show also?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I wonder what increment the 1.5mil will drop by per day/week

I think the money would have to widdle down to maybe a couple hundred dollars before i would feel comfortable giving it to someone

contestants probably make ~ $3k/mo. so once the prize get lower than their pay they should just pull straws

this should be an interesting experiment...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast