+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I was shocked that both of the couples stayed together in the end. Neither Amber nor Frank seemed terribly invested in their relationships--only when they were actually confronted with a break-up. Who knows; they did seem genuinely happy at the end of the test. I wonder what their reactions were to watching the show throughout the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Oo Bubbles oO
    This show so was ridcolous and CHEESY, the only people who stay together were the people who won the money.
    Recall that many relationships break up over the lack of money. Having the money can certainly soften the blow of those difficult times.

Besides, it makes a lot of sense that the folks who won the money are the ones who stayed together. If you are serious enough about the relationship to endure the test, you're probably serious enough to keep the relationship going.
    -- Flash

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Good for Jayre for getting away from controlling carolyn.

I'm glad Kanesha is happy now and I almost vomited when Brandon described himself as a 'playa' .... one thought - bitch please.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I love you Kristin Kruek unique mindset's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flora
    I was shocked that both of the couples stayed together in the end. Neither Amber nor Frank seemed terribly invested in their relationships--only when they were actually confronted with a break-up. Who knows; they did seem genuinely happy at the end of the test. I wonder what their reactions were to watching the show throughout the season.
    Both couples are very smart they had it all plan out, they did this show for the money.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm glad Reno 911 took me away from this crapfest for the second half of the hour, every week.

Now maybe there can be an interesting reality show that doesn't include the possibility of breaking up relationships.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I don't know how anyone could get anything out of a show by flipping between channels while watching. There were a lot of nuances during the show that showed how much the couples truly cared for one another--despite editing. The remaining two couples faced problems in their relationships head on and had to learn to deal with that adversity. It gave them time for reflection and whether they thought their relationships were worth fighting for (figuratively, not literally). I saw a lot of personal growth and introspection occurring. Relationships with a good foundation will not break up, only become stronger.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

FORT Newbie
    It was an interesting finale. Both men surprised me. I didn't think that Frank has
    the courage to purpose on tv. Good for him and bad for CR. Diego showed that
    he has a brain under that knuckle head. He had a good gameplan going into the
    meeting with Amber. He needed to create an environment that was impossible for
    Amber to reject him. Crying like a little boy and over the top emotional plea
    successfully changed Amber's mind. A job well done. I have to give him credit for it.

does anyone else get the feeling the couples will split up a year or 2 from now when the money is all gone???

i mean 90k is a lot, but when you take all the taxes out and stuff, it doen'st set you up for life or anything

i don't know, it just seems weird to me that like the day before the two women were saying "they are not right for me" then the next day the one gets engaged.....maybe it was all in editing i dont know, but i just don't buy that things are perfect now

i wanna know did amber get out of vermont??? its seemed like she really wanted to get out and see the world, are they doing that?

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    I'm glad Kanesha is happy now and I almost vomited when Brandon described himself as a 'playa' .... one thought - bitch please.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I was kind of dissapointed that the couples willing to risk it all for the money ended up with the happy ending and the only guy who decided the money wasn't worth it and went home ended up with nothing. I guess the key to love is money. Oh crap, I'm in trouble then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123