+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I was surprised that Heather stayed with Frank, I thought he said some hurtful things to her, it just looked like she was more into the relationship than he was. It just goes to show, you can't dictate to the heart........ hope they're happy together.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdgirl
    Jayre and Carolyn---I didn't like that they didn't show Carolyn. It was a relationship with two people, how does she feel now?
    Obviously, she didn't want to be interviewed. That's why the only footage we saw of her was a drive-by filming of her from a moving car window.

Brandon and Kneesha---Brandon just made himself look stupider (is that a possiblity?
    Maybe. But then again, he's now being straight forward. He's telling the next lady he dates that he doesn't want to be monogamus. Anyone that falls for him should realize what they are getting.

I did feel sorry for CR and I hope he finds his soul mate. He's looked to be a really nice guy.
    I still got the same oily feeling from him as I did for the rest of the episodes. He sat there and told her that all he cared about was her happiness. But, you could see that he was just saying that because that's what she wanted to hear. The last thing he wants in the world is for her to be happy with Frank.
    -- Flash

I honestly thought that Frank had Milton's ashes in that little gold box of his.

This show so was ridcolous and CHEESY, the only people who stay together were the people who won the money. And didn't Heather say that she wasn't going to accept Frank's proposal, and that he not the right guy for her??????

Frank took good care of the cat while Heather was gone. Anyone who has a cat knows that Melton wouldn't have come within 10 feet of Frank if he had been ignoring him. I'm happy the remaining couples found their way and stayed together. There is something to be said of investing in a relationship and working through problems instead of just throwing the whole thing away.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

LG.
    Jayre was three days away from winning $50,000 and left the test to go suck up to Carolyn, and it's already over between them.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Carolyn was psychotic from the start. Jayre probably feared for his life. I'm glad he moved on and got away from that controlling wench.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Meanie
    Carolyn was psychotic from the start. Jayre probably feared for his life. I'm glad he moved on and got away from that controlling wench.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Bubbles Tea

any way the wind blows redmermaid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I honestly thought that Frank had Milton's ashes in that little gold box of his.

Thanks, funnygirl422 - I got a howl of a laugh from that one!

any way the wind blows redmermaid's Avatar
    I am relieved for Jayre ... Carolyn seemed to be incredibly needy and immature. He dodged a bullet by escaping that relationship.
    The fact that she wasn't interviewed at the end (I'd guess it was her choice) implies that she's home pouting and fuming about it, still. Maybe she'd be a good candidate for a Dr. Phil talking to .... now, that I'd watch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast