+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode Preview: 07/21 (finally, the season finale!)

Episode Preview: 07/21 (finally, the season finale!)

SEASON FINALE

THE TEST IS OVER, BUT WILL LOVE PREVAIL?, ON THE SEASON FINALE
    OF ABC'S "THE ULTIMATE LOVE TEST," WEDNESDAY, JULY 21

"Episode 108" - It's decision time for Heather & Frank and Amber & Diego - will they choose to continue with their relationships or end it all? Both couples have completed the test and will receive their $100,000 prize - but will they enjoy their new riches together or apart, on "The Ultimate Love Test," WEDNESDAY, JULY 21 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Frank sends Heather a video message expressing his hurt feelings about the time she has spent with C.R. and saying that he feels betrayed. This affects Heather deeply because she feels that Frank has not changed at all, and thus fears their relationship cannot be saved. Meanwhile, Diego is brought to tears when he sees Amber's video message expressing how unhappy she is in their relationship and how much she wants to make major changes in her life. Will Diego follow through with the proposal? Will Amber accept? Will Heather and Frank decide to continue their relationship? All this and more will be revealed in the unpredictable season finale.

In addition, we will follow up on each of our original couples, five months later, and reveal the status of their relationships. The results are surprising!

"The Ultimate Love Test" is produced by Renegade 83 in association with Assisted Reality. David Garfinkle, Jay Renfroe and Clay Newbill are executive producers.

This program carries a TV-PG,L parental guideline.

The 21st? Is the show pre-empted on the 14th or something? I have been working under the assumption that the 14th would be the finale and the 21st would be some kind of reunion show ("Where are they now?").
    -- Flash

There is an episode on the 14th as well (see the Preview thread for that one).

I'll hurl if the something surprising is that Brandon and Kenesha have reconciled. :rolleyes

FORT Newbie
    Will we find our how Carolyn's anger management went 5 months later? Why did she lie when she told Jayre "I'm not violent!" Is there a special reason there wasn't much revealed about "dem bitches"? Will the real reason for Carolyn's & Jayre's departure be revealed? Let's see how real it gets.

FORT Newbie

blech

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I'll hurl if the something surprising is that Brandon and Kenesha have reconciled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    :rolleyes

[/COLOR]
    I know a lotta girls seem to think Brandon is cute, I don't, but to each his/her own... if Keneesha takes that slimeball back, I'll lose any respect for her as a human being. He's gross, he's creepy and it doesn't even matter if he knows it. Talk about settling for LESS. Brandon is just a lousy human being, but I've seen enough women go back to that type to not be surprised.[/COLOR]
    :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by John

Frank sends Heather a video message expressing his hurt feelings about the time she has spent with C.R. and saying that he feels betrayed. This affects Heather deeply because she feels that Frank has not changed at all, and thus fears their relationship cannot be saved.
    Heather goes around kissing her ex, and she thinks Frank will not be hurt? If at the beginning it was mostly Frank who had a (commitment) problem, I think right now Heather is starting to be delusional. She is worse than Jayre is she expects that Frank would be overjoyed about seeing her fooling around with CR.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    Heather goes around kissing her ex, and she thinks Frank will not be hurt? If at the beginning it was mostly Frank who had a (commitment) problem, I think right now Heather is starting to be delusional. She is worse than Jayre is she expects that Frank would be overjoyed about seeing her fooling around with CR.
    I wonder if the roles were reversed.. If Frank was being "tempted" by an ex gf and he was kissing all over her, how would Heather feel. I think Heather and Amber both have issues with commitments themselves.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spoons
    Will we find our how Carolyn's anger management went 5 months later? Why did she lie when she told Jayre "I'm not violent!" Is there a special reason there wasn't much revealed about "dem bitches"? Will the real reason for Carolyn's & Jayre's departure be revealed? Let's see how real it gets.

I fully expect Jayre to show up with a black eye.

Umm what is the real reason for their departure? Did I miss something?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Thanks John for the preview - I am excited to hear about the "follow up" on the couples - that will be GREAT!!! I have been skeptical about if they stayed together for the money and then split up afterwards - guess we will find out! Hope we only get updates on the couples, Brooke, CR, and Dr. Roy - would like to know what happens with everyone except Jayre's three tempters. I would freak out if Kenesha is back with Brandon, wouldn't that be typical???? If she was stupid enough to take him back after cheating with TWO women then it could be possible that she took him back - I hope she learned her lesson though and has kicked Brandon to the curb for good. Carolyn and Jayre - don't really want an update unless Carolyn has had her telephone taken away or learned to stop being so controlling - she was driving me crazy. I do hope they both grew up and worked it out but who knows. As for the other two couples, that is anybody's guess!!! Nothing would surprise me where they are concerned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast