+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode Preview: 07/21 (finally, the season finale!)

Quote Originally Posted by Goomba
    You can't expect girls to be treated to the same standards guys are held to.

Sure I expect the standards to be the same. Male or Female, if you are in a relationship, you are expected to be loyal to that person, especially if it is a committed relationship. If you are not going to be faithful to one partner, than don't be in a serious relationship and play the field. Otherwise, treat your partner the way you would want to be treated. That is the problem today, people are too damn ready to give up and run to another relationship without really seeing things through. Relationships take work, and you just cant run at the first sign of trouble.
    Last edited by canadian_bunny; 07-19-2004 at 06:32 PM.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    I wonder if the roles were reversed.. If Frank was being "tempted" by an ex gf and he was kissing all over her, how would Heather feel. I think Heather and Amber both have issues with commitments themselves.

I don't think Frank would be that easily tempted.

I'm so excited for tomorrow's finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekh
    I don't think Frank would be that easily tempted.
    And, you know, that's the brilliance of this show. All four "stay at home" partners are the kind of people who probably wouldn't even consider cheating on their mate. Yet, all four are the kind of people who might obsess over whether or not their partner is cheating.

And, the four "In Mexico" partners, probably would be too bothered if their partners were the ones being tested.

The producers of the show must have had to look for quite a while to find these four couples.
    -- Flash

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123