+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode Preview: 07/21 (finally, the season finale!)

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    I wonder if the roles were reversed.. If Frank was being "tempted" by an ex gf and he was kissing all over her, how would Heather feel. I think Heather and Amber both have issues with commitments themselves.
    Well, that's the whole point of the show. I think the producers could have could have put any couple in this situation and the results would have been much the same. Send the "wild" partner off to Mexico, give them lots of alcohol, introduce them to their dream dates, and send highly editted video of the encounter back to the "moody" partner at home. Then, film the mayhem that results.
    -- Flash

LG.
    OMG, there are still 2 more epiosdes, and maybe a reunion show? ACK. Manny and I are working overtime on this one.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    OMG, there are still 2 more epiosdes, and maybe a reunion show? ACK. Manny and I are working overtime on this one.

I must have misunderstood, I thought we would see both couples win their money, choose whether or not to stay together or whatever, then see a follow up 5 months later all in one show???? Please don't tell me there is ANOTHER show????? :rolleyes
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 07-12-2004 at 01:44 PM.

LG.
    John just posted an episode preview for July 21st, so there will one this Wednesday (July 14th) and now also one next week (July 21st). Flash thought that there was a reunion show, but I'm thinking rather than a show, they'll just give us an update flashed on the screen as to the status of the couples / singles now at the end of the show on the 21st. :crossesfingers *oh please, oh please, oh please*
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

There are two shows left. Next week will be the finale/reunion show. That's what I got out of it, and that's when the reunion stuff will be shown. Not a separate show for the "reunion."

LG.
    Manny, I love your optimism.

Thank you! It's what keeps me going. I think.

FORT Newbie

ending?

these are my 5 month followup predictions:

brandon and kenesha - no way they're together.

jayre/carolyn - engaged. best couple of the 4.

heather/frank - living together. frank is heather's true love. face it, they're both quirkly musicians.

amber/diego - amber accepts diego's proposal initially but realizes that nothing has changed. now, they're taking some time apart to figure things out.

Quote Originally Posted by realityjunkie2
    these are my 5 month followup predictions:
    I think you're pretty close on all accounts.

> brandon and kenesha - no way they're together.

I think we all assume that, but the question is how they have moved ahead with their lives? Do either of them have a new boyfriend/girlfriend? What is Brandon's new girlfriend's reaction to the show? What's Brooke up to?

> jayre/carolyn - engaged. best couple of the 4.

Perhaps. From what we know of Carolyn, I don't think she go for an engagement before she actually got to see all the footage from the show.

> heather/frank - living together. frank is heather's true love. face it,
    > they're both quirkly musicians.

But, how long will Heather just live with Frank before she starts pushing for the next step? And what will she do to get Frank moving? I mean, she recruited a prime-time reality show to get Frank to move in with her, what will it take for him to propose? An act of congress?

> amber/diego - amber accepts diego's proposal initially but realizes that
    > nothing has changed. now, they're taking some time apart to figure things out.

That seems like the sensible thing to do, from what we know of them. She just doesn't know what she wants to do with her life. If she married Diego while she is in this confused state, neither one would be happy.
    -- Flash

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    I wonder if the roles were reversed.. If Frank was being "tempted" by an ex gf and he was kissing all over her, how would Heather feel. I think Heather and Amber both have issues with commitments themselves.
    You can't expect girls to be treated to the same standards guys are held to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast