+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episode Preview: 7/14

Episode Preview: 7/14

TWO COUPLES REMAIN AS WE GET CLOSER TO DECISION TIME,
    ON ABC'S "THE ULTIMATE LOVE TEST," WEDNESDAY, JULY 14

"Episode 107" - With only two couples remaining, they are just days away from completing their challenge and another step closer to receiving their $100,000 prize. But first, Heather & Amber spend one last evening with C.R. and Roy and open up about their feelings for Frank and Diego, on "The Ultimate Love Test," WEDNESDAY, JULY 14 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

C.R. takes Heather back to Los Angeles and back to reality, as all her feelings for Frank come rushing back. They visit some of their old romantic spots, and C.R. confides in Heather that he loves her and wants to build their relationship. Meanwhile, Frank is nervous and unsure as to what he can say to win Heather back. Roy and Amber explore Los Angeles, and he treats her to a day of pampering, something she's never had before. Roy also surprises Amber by having her art on display in a local art gallery - her helps her realize that her dreams can come true. Meanwhile, Diego is at home making the ultimate decision to propose to Amber, hoping that will win her back.

"The Ultimate Love Test" is produced by Renegade 83 in association with Assisted Reality. David Garfinkle, Jay Renfroe and Clay Newbill are executive producers.

This program carries a TV-PG,L parental guideline.

LG.
    so, is this the last one or not? Cripes, Manny and I don't know when to work on our big finale for this show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I guess we'll have no choice but to be spectacular all the time. I'm looking forward to tonight's show! Am I going insane? I really, really hope Heather & Frank will stay together. I don't think Amber will pick either Diego or Roy.

C.R. takes Heather back to Los Angeles and back to reality, as all her feelings for Frank come rushing back. They visit some of their old romantic spots, and C.R. confides in Heather that he loves her and wants to build their relationship.
    That's a vague pronoun reference. Whose romantic spots are they talking about . . . Heather and Frank's or Heather and C.R.'s?

+ Reply to Thread