+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 7/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Rab
    For the previews for next week: Roy gives Amanda one last gift.

My guess is he offers her a gallery to showcase her artwork. Come on I think it's that obvious. But if I'm wrong shoot me.

Face it, ABC has some of the worst reality shows ever. This doesn't include the Mole and Extreme Makover: Home Edition. <~ favs

carolyn just doesn't seem to get that both of them have to change

i'm glad that jayre has finally seen that caroyln is what matters, i just wonder how long it will be until his eyes start to "wonder elsewhere"

i mean sure jayre is a major flirt, but he never really did anything that i would consider "crossing the line" i actually think he should have gone to vegas, but, carolyn would not have forgiven him as quickly, i still think she would have forgiven him

i consider more of what heather is doing as crossing the line, and brandon but he's been dumped lol

well at least next week we dont have to see carolyn and jayre on his hands/knees begging for forgiveness....that whole thing was sickening

Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    For the previews for next week: Roy gives Amanda one last gift.

My guess is he offers her a gallery to showcase her artwork. Come on I think it's that obvious. But if I'm wrong shoot me.
    I don't think he "offers her a gallery". I think he has her worked framed and put together as an exhibit. Roy would not be stupid enough to give Amber a gift that would indicate he too is trying to "ground" her.

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Watching this for the first time. It's truly awful television. Do people watch this stuff?

I mean, besides those under obligation to write a recap?

John, now you know why you owe Manny and me a root beer at FORTcon for covering this show.

actually, I like this show, and would watch it even if I wasn't recapping it
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Watching this for the first time. It's truly awful television. Do people watch this stuff?
    Well, it is but it isn't. If you are watching to see people balance on a log or vote people off the show, then this show isn't what you're looking for.

This show is a project. The people on it slowly come to life over the course of a month or so. There's no dramatic twists and no audience voting. It's just real people wrestling with real emotions.

Certainly watching the show for the first time six episodes into the series, you won't know the characters very well and will conclude that the show is disjointed and awful.

I mean, besides those under obligation to write a recap?
    Well, I have to admit that that's the only reason I started watching. But, once I "got into" the first few episodes, I find myself caring about what happens to these people.
    -- Flash

Quote Originally Posted by Watches2MuchTV
    Jayre brings Carolyn cheesecake, she says she doesn't want it, he fakes throws it and she stops him! ANYTHING FOR CHEESECAKE!!!
    And notice that she was trying very hard to keep from smiling or laughing while he was faking throwing away the cheesecake. She wanted to stay angry but was having a very hard time doing so.
    -- Flash

I have to admit that I really enjoy this show too. I don't want to like it. I just do. Besides if I didn't keep watching, how would I ever know Milton's fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    And notice that she was trying very hard to keep from smiling or laughing while he was faking throwing away the cheesecake. She wanted to stay angry but was having a very hard time doing so.
    It was kind of cute, the way she really wanted to be hurt, but at the same time she was so excited that Jayre came home early and gave up $100,000 for her sake. I wish these kids the best, and that Jayre has learned his lesson. Last week I thought most certainly Carolyn should dump him, but it seems like Jayre did a lot of growing up this week.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

I agree with you Tirlittan. Jayre really made a big step in the relationship with Carolyn. Carolyn needs to realize she has issues herself to work out and stop being so hard on Jayre.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345