+ Reply to Thread

Thread: okay... IMO, here's what i think may happen

FORT Newbie

okay... IMO, here's what i think may happen

Okay, so I might not be the best to proclaim this - since not a MAJOR, die-hard viewer - but this is how I think things will play out and why:

Amber and Diego - After last nights episode it's quite clear that Diego loves Amber but the feelings aren't mutual. And since going to her web site, which happens to show her holding a image of the world and entitled 'Around the World With Amber' (or something like that), I believe that that couple is dead in the water. Like she said last night - "It's time for me to think about me" - well, that goes without saying.

Carolyn and Jayre - This will be the next couple to bail. Jayre is definitely a wannabe player who is starting to realize that the best place for him to be is back home w/Carolyn. Only because their feelings for each other are the strongest of the bunch is why I believe that they will quit the game.

The winners? Well, I've got to put my money on Heather and Frank. They have more to gain than any of the others since they are in a band together back home. A band, mind you, that has just released a CD, have a web site and who are presently on tour. I think that Heather is getting out all that she can from the time spent with C.R. - like a wild oats type of thing - but eventually will take the money, split it with Frank, and invest it in their venture. Do I think they'll get married and live happily-ever-after? I dunno. But I think since the competition is dropping like flies, they will see this as a perfect opportunity to win this thing.

Any thoughts, board? Just an opinion.

agree with you about diego/amber....it is so clear that diego loves amber, but i agree, i don't think she feels as strongly as he does about her....i also think he should have chose to stay 5 min instead of just 1....that would make me angry if i were amber lol

carolyn/jayre i think will win, but i don't think they are gonna forfeit, i think amber will forfeit, or heather....but jayre is a major player, and i think this whole experience was his "fantasy" but i think he's finally ready to be with carolyn and only carolyn as long as she's "not so controlling" as he puts it

heather/frank, i have no clue, but i'm guessing they will break up

I agree about Amber not feeling as strongly as Diego. But I so hate the thought of Diego getting his heart broken. He seems like such a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by timomax
    Amber and Diego - After last nights episode it's quite clear that Diego loves Amber but the feelings aren't mutual.
    I didn't get that at all. I think her feelings for Diego are very deep. But, she is realizing that her desire to see the world is slightly stronger than her feelings for Diego. The obvious solution is for them to travel the world together. If they accept the $99,000 together, they could spend six months traveling and they'd live happily ever after.

Or, better yet, they could shop their proposed adventure around to some TV network (Travel Channel?). They could parlay their fame into a free trip around the world.

Carolyn and Jayre - This will be the next couple to bail. Jayre is definitely a wannabe player who is starting to realize that the best place for him to be is back home w/Carolyn.
    I disagree. At this point, he has done nothing more than innocent flirting. If Carolyn calms down, she should see that too. They should be able to ride out the next two weeks, collect the money, and move ahead as if this never happened. Of course, Carolyn may blow it all by suddenly quitting while she is in an agitated state.

I've got to put my money on Heather and Frank. They have more to gain than any of the others since they are in a band together back home. A band, mind you, that has just released a CD, have a web site and who are presently on tour.
    I had been wondering about that for a while now. Does the fact that the band seems to still be going full force mean anything relative to the show? I'm not sure. It's certainly a positive sign. Then again, I know of many bands that still perform together, despite various romantic breakups (Fleetwood Mac, anyone?).

At this point, I tend to discount "the band" as a viable clue to the outcome of the game.
    -- Flash

FORT Newbie

well... it's going according to plan :)

we'll see what happens

FORT Newbie
    ***coming out of lurking status***

I think the eventual winner will be Frank and Heather. I think everything was 'clearer' after the kiss because she remembered the reason why she broke up with CR, maybe there was no sexual chemistry.

I think Amber will break up with Diego just because it seems that her desire to explore seems to be more than her desire to be with him. However, maybe Diego loves Amber enough to give up his homebody self ways and backpack with her across Europe.

I don't know, my guess is as good as everyone else. I just had to chime in with my $.02.
    Susanna

Well, WELCOME to the FORT, Susanna! (I didn't want to call you "nerdgirl" since you're a newcomer!) If you've been lurking like I did for months before joining, I don't have to tell you that you'll like it here!

+ Reply to Thread