+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Walks Next?

Who Walks Next?

In the previews it says one more couple will leave the competition. This is what I think:

Diego realizes he has to step up and comes back for Amber asking her to come home. He gives a speil about hes changed, shes believes him and leaves.

Frank decides that he can't live without Heather and comes back to propose to her, she says yes. Divorce papers filed within a year.

Jayre actually takes what he learned from this and instead of accompaning 3 smokin girls to Vegas decides to go back home to Carolyn.

I think it will be Jayre leaving in the end. I kind of wish he didn't because Carolyn annoys me and Eva is really really good looking so is Amanda. *ahem* Anyways...thats my picks, whats yours?

I think Jayre/Carolyn is the next couple to call it quits. I mean, as good as it sounds, you can't possibly have 'relationships' with four different women.

At least Jayre is realizing that he and especially Carolyn need to adjust personalities to make their relationship continue. Carolyn still makes me sick to my stomach. I CAN'T STAND HER!!

IMO, I agree that Amanda is hot, but Amber is still the best one.

I'm equally divided on which other couple quits. All of them have semi-valid reasons to do so. Which one person will quit and eliminate their team?

Heather? She has spent only one week away from Frank and she's ready to chuck the whole relationship out the window. Plus, she dumped her current boyfriend for Frank when he came along. It's obvious that she's not going to be happy for very long with whoever she picks. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Frank? Nah, he won't quit the game. That would involve him making a decision.

Diego? Nope. He loves Amber a lot and wants to win the money for her. He may say that he's willing to quit the game, but he would rather win.

Amber? Maybe. I can't see that she'd just up and quit. She loves Diego, but she's obviously going to decide that she needs to see the world before settling down with anybody. Her best strategy is to endure the test, agree to stick with Diego if he'll travel around the world with her (and the money) for a year.

Jayre? Nope. From his answers the other night, it's obvious that he loves Carolyn most of all and wouldn't want to break up or quit the game.

Carolyn? Maybe. She's just insane enough to make a hasty decision to throw away an easy $100,000 if she becomes stubborn and fixated on something.

So, my conclusion is that it will be one of the girls that quits the game for her team. But, I still can't one that's more likely than the others.
    -- Flash

I say it's Carolyn & Jayre, the other two gals are still pondering their decisions as to which way they want their life to go, while Carolyn seems to have made up her mind that she doesn't want to be w/ Jayre anymore
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

i think she will change it

i don't think frank will propse to heather, like someone said, it would involve making a decision, and i don't think heather would accept that proposal anyway

it COULD be amber, but i think if she quits the game its only because she wants to dump diego and go travel the world with roy lol

I think they ALL should walk...either you are happy in your relationship or your not.
    Why go on this show in the 1st place unless you want to explore your desires,
    if thats the case they you should be single. ~ imo
    This show should be called 'The Ultimate Breakup Game'
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    i don't think frank will propse to heather, like someone said, it would involve making a decision, and i don't think heather would accept that proposal anyway
    Interesting point.

Frank: "OKay, you've backed me into a corner. Heather, will you marry me?"
    Heather: ??

Who would accept a "shot-gun" proposal like they are setting up for Frank?

I can see a big disaster awaiting them if Frank did propose to Heather later in the show. If she's really fallen for C.R. again, how does she answer Frank when he finally does the one thing that she's been begging for for the whole show and commits to her? Does she agree, when her heart is with another, or does she look like the biggest flip-flopper in the history of reality TV by turning him down?
    -- Flash

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam
    I think they ALL should walk...either you are happy in your relationship or your not.
    Why go on this show in the 1st place unless you want to explore your desires,
    if thats the case they you should be single. ~ imo
    This show should be called 'The Ultimate Breakup Game'

Amen.
    "Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening." - Greta Garbo

FORT Fan
    what i don't get is how any of the left behinds are sticking with this. what exactly do they get out of this except a hundred grand that won't even cover the couples therapy they'll end up needing?
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

I think Amber will be the next one to go. She was so impressed that Diego was so upset, she even said it showed her how much he cared. Roy seen how much Diego cares for Amber too. After he lost his test, he only took one minute of time to spend with her, because he just wanted to tell her he loves her. I think hes more genuine, and I dont see this couple going much farther on this show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast