+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who Walks Next?

Remember - Roy SAID that he would ALWAYS choose love over money - I doubt he would ever give up EVERYTHING for any woman. It's easy to say things when you don't ACTUALLY have to do them. Diego is the one she loves and the one that has to make the decision to change and move for her - she does not love Roy, so of course he would say anything just to mess with her head.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    Try this on for size,

Amber: "Roy, would you give up your current life and move with me to Rome so that I can pursue my art career?"

Amber: "Diego, would you give up your current life and move with me to Rome so that I can pursue my art career?"

How do you think each of them would answer the question? I am absolutely sure only one would answer "yes." And, from my postings, I think you can guess who I think would go with her.
    I agree with this hypothetical. It's no contest if you compare a relationship of a few weeks with a long-term committed relationship and ask an ultimatum type question you'll get the outcome you suggest (i.e. Diego says yes, Roy says no). Who knows Amber better, Diego or Roy, and can make a more informed and heartfelt decision about giving up their current life?

My earlier comment was based on Amber having the chance to get to know Roy over a longer time period away from the TV cameras. Love might not flourish but I think it would be fairer comparison. And FWIW, they do perform cancer research at the University of Rome.

We may be forgetting that Amber does not have to choose either Roy or Diego. She only needs to complete the test for $100K.

Accoring to Amber, in a post on her website, there will be a reunion show. She openly criticizes ABC for doing a terrible job of promoting the show. It's nice to see one of the participants in an RTV program take the networks to task before the show is over.

www.amberrood.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234