+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Walks Next?

Maber has a new website with forum (www.amberrood.com). I don't think someone who walks away from $98K would do that. I'm betting she will be around to collect at payday. The $49K payday for Amber and Diego beats the miminum SAG and AFTRA rates any day.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    IMO I don't really think any of the posts have been against Roy. Some like him and some like Diego, so this is just their opinions, and are entitled to them.

Exactly. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinions. My opinion is that some
    of these Roy bashing posts are just silly. JMO!!

FORT Regular
    Roy does come off kinda slick and smarmy. I guess it depends on the person whether this is an attractive quality or not. Look at Bill Clinton, he is imfamous for his slickness, and women love him... at least that's what MTV tells us.

Who walks next??
    I wish I could guess, I was wrong with guessing Carolyn and Jarye the first time, now I just don't know. I really don't see any of them quitting at this point.
    Maybe next week????

After watching last night's show, it could be either couple that walks. I think it will be Amber and Diego. He's grown quite a bit as a human being, but he still doesn't have the ability or the capacity to give her what she wants. He also has no aspirations outside of the gym. This does not bode well for Diego. I don't think she will pick Roy though either. He just held the keys but there's no love interest there for her.

I do have to say I would pick a guy like Roy over a guy like Diego any day!

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Would you? You'd rather have a guy that buys all the right gifts for you, says all the right things, looks great on the surface, but is a big question mark on the inside, instead of a guy that forgets your birthday, belches in front of your family, but really loves you, deep down?

If so, I think I blame all those romance novels and soap operas.
    -- Flash

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    Would you? You'd rather have a guy that buys all the right gifts for you, says all the right things, looks great on the surface, but is a big question mark on the inside, instead of a guy that forgets your birthday, belches in front of your family, but really loves you, deep down?

If so, I think I blame all those romance novels and soap operas.

Flash - GREAT, as usual!!!! If Amber picks Roy, there will be a break up down the road. She will question what type of person would try to break up a relationship - if she isn't already and that's why she pulls away from him. Roy may be the "package deal" but I would have to question what type of person would be a Doctor trying to cure cancer and then would turn around and agree to go on a reality show to be a "tempter" and be part of possibly breaking up a couple that he has no ties to or should even care one way or another since he did not know Amber or Diego prior to the show. I just don't get him. I guess that is why I have never really been one of his fans - oh well. CR gets on my nerves but at least he knows Heather, had a past with her and there is a real reason for his being there. He lost her and maybe he is trying to get her back??? I don't really know. At least there is a connection to them and his being there. Jayre's dream of 4 women was the most stupid thing I've ever heard of and thought that whole set up was lame. Brooke also had a "connection" to Brandon before the show but at least she was NOT TRYING to really break them up even though she did - oh well, hope Kenesha realizes it was the best thing that ever happened to her.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    Roy might be a question mark right now mainly because we know so little about him. Thinking longer term though, my sense is he does possess a capacity for deeper love in which case funnygirl422's thought seems understandable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna
    Roy might be a question mark right now mainly because we know so little about him. Thinking longer term though, my sense is he does possess a capacity for deeper love
    Try this on for size,

Amber: "Roy, would you give up your current life and move with me to Rome so that I can pursue my art career?"

Amber: "Diego, would you give up your current life and move with me to Rome so that I can pursue my art career?"

How do you think each of them would answer the question? I am absolutely sure only one would answer "yes." And, from my postings, I think you can guess who I think would go with her.
    -- Flash

I am absolutely sure both of them would answer "no".
    Diego likes to stay in his current hometown where he feels comfortable, and Roy is far too sensible/realistic to throw away everything in his life for some woman he has known a couple weeks.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast