+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Walks Next?

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    what i don't get is how any of the left behinds are sticking with this. what exactly do they get out of this except a hundred grand that won't even cover the couples therapy they'll end up needing?
    Actually, what I don't quite understand is how the "left behinds" are being affected so much. I mean, you kiss your boy/girlfriend at the door, tell him/her to behave themselves and you'll see them in three weeks to collect $100 grand. You pretty much assume that any photos or videos you see will be wildly out of context and severely edited, so you mostly ignore them. You go about your daily routine (go to work, go out with friends, etc.) and hope for the best.

The people on this show are dwelling on things WAY too much. Either your mate stays faithful or not. There's not much you can do about it, sitting at home worrying about it.
    -- Flash

Brilliant observation, Flash! I couldn't agree more! People tend to make everything SO complicated, when it really isn't...

LG.
    I think Jayre will be the next to leave, but hope I'm wrong as I'd rather Amber get away from Roy quick-like. I pretty much agree with you, Flash, except that these couples are at a cross-roads in their relationship, and the ones "left behind" aren't really able to participate in the events happening in Cabo that can greatly impact their own futures. That would be frustrating. Hang a big sombrero over the video picture frame so you can't see it and go out for nachos I guess, but it would be tough wondering what your mate is thinking when they are doing x and y that you can see on stupid video clips.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    I pretty much agree with you, Flash, except that these couples are at a cross-roads in their relationship, and the ones "left behind" aren't really able to participate in the events happening in Cabo that can greatly impact their own futures.
    Yet, the point of this little exercise is that your parter is being tested. If your partner spends just three weeks away from you (less for some people) and, in that short time, decides to make huge changes to their life, you probably didn't want to spend your whole life with that person anyway.

it would be tough wondering what your mate is thinking when they are doing x and y that you can see on stupid video clips.
    Well, you'd have to assume that they are just having fun. Heck, you'd do the same if you were supplied with unlimited booze and dance partners.

It's like that old saying, "If you love her, let her go. If she doesn't return to you, she was never yours to begin with." Or something like that.

If your partner suddenly decides that it's a great idea to run off with Dr. Roy or score his own harem, you really didn't have much of a relationship in the first place.
    -- Flash

FORT Regular
    Amber seems too calculating to be leaving Cabo without her check. I think she can survive without Diego for another 1.5 weeks. I mean what's the hurry? Why turn down $100k for just 3 weeks? People go on business trips longer than that, and they don't get paid $100k for it.

I dunno but Carolyn and Jayre are looking pretty rocky to me. She is sick of his nonchalant attitude and I guess she could be the one to call it off.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

[QUOTE=LG.]I think Jayre will be the next to leave, but hope I'm wrong as I'd rather Amber get away from Roy quick-like.

I hope Jayre too!!!! Found it odd that Carolyn said "Don't touch me" a million times and then was trying to kiss HIM when she was leaving - this girl is too much!!!! I hope they are the next to go. Looks like Heather and CR "cross that line" - Does that mean you get to stay even though it looks like from the previews she made her decision???? And Amber was so touched by Diego - you could totally tell - he was so sweet with her. I hope this couple finds a way to make it to the end and stay together - did you hear stupid Roy adding fuel to the fire when the two of them were talking after Diego left and she was trying to figure out why he only wanted to give up $2000 for 1 minute with her and Roy said if it were me "I would never pick money over love!!!" If he REALLY is a DOCTOR and not an ACTOR, then he already has picked money over love basically because if he really is this BIG DOCTOR, he should be making LOTS of money and working ENDLESS hours that does not leave much for love or a relationship. He just HAD to insult Diego any way he could - I hope Amber does not buy into it. JMO

FORT Newbie
    Some of these anti-Roy posts are just silly. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by goldfinger
    Some of these anti-Roy posts are just silly. JMO

IMO I don't really think any of the posts have been against Roy. Some like him and some like Diego, so this is just their opinions, and are entitled to them.
    Last edited by canadian_bunny; 07-04-2004 at 01:26 PM.

[QUOTE BUTTERFLYGIRL]I hope Jayre too!!!! Found it odd that Carolyn said "Don't touch me" a million times and then was trying to kiss HIM when she was leaving - this girl is too much!!!! [/QUOTE]

I noticed that too.. and wondered if she was so upset with him, why was she trying to kiss HIM when she was leaving. I know if that was my boyfriend and I was that upset with him, I wouldn't been trying to kiss him.

[QUOTE BUTTERFLYGIRL]And Amber was so touched by Diego - you could totally tell - he was so sweet with her. I hope this couple finds a way to make it to the end and stay together - did you hear stupid Roy adding fuel to the fire when the two of them were talking after Diego left and she was trying to figure out why he only wanted to give up $2000 for 1 minute with her and Roy said if it were me "I would never pick money over love[/QUOTE]

Diego said the reason he took one minute, because all he needed to know was she loved him and to look into her eyes... and he would know that in one minute. I think Amber was a little torn when she seen how upset he was, and I hope she reconsiders and leaves to be with Diego.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast