+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

6/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 2am Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show! Will it be the finale? Only the shadow knows...

I don't know about Heather and Frank. I mean, I guess his test was a bit dumb, but he would ahve done it if he really wanted to see Heather. Oh well...maybe he'll decide to make some commitments in the end. I think Roy is using the whole one minute thing to his advantage. Diego said he only needed one minute. He said to Amber that he'd forfeit the whole thing...forget the money. So, why is Roy saying it was a "for love or money" type of deal? Yeah, I don't like Roy much anymore. I just don't know about Carolyn and Jayre.

Well, at least the question of, "is this the finale?" was answered . . . with a resounding NO.

Yeah, C.R. and Roy both twisted the whole "test" thing to their advantage. I thought C.R. was generally very condescending the whole episode. "If you do this, I'LL let you spend ten minutes with Heather." Eh . . . whatever, buddy. I'd like to see how much he'd be jumping at a challenge that was out of his comfort zone.

I thought Frank was hilariously snarky this episode, which was great fun to watch.

Carolyn and Jayre are just whack, as the kids say.

Diego's "one-minute" thing was blown out of context by slick Dr. Love. His point was that he could give his message in one minute, and that message was that he loved her, missed her, and if she wanted to come home, to come home--the money didn't matter. It was never a "For Love or Money" deal. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    I don't know about Heather and Frank. I mean, I guess his test was a bit dumb, but he would ahve done it if he really wanted to see Heather.
    Not only that, but his test was the easiest by far. Just lean over the edge. Heck, he could have simply lost his balance and won the challenge.

Oh well...maybe he'll decide to make some commitments in the end.
    Nope. And he's probably better off letting Heather go. I mean, if she spends just one week away from home and in that time she's ready to give up the whole relationship, Frank's far better off without her.

She's only half-a-week better than Brandon.

I think Roy is using the whole one minute thing to his advantage....Yeah, I don't like Roy much anymore.
    I tagged him as a jerk several weeks ago. It's obvious that Amber won't choose him. I think Amber will end up picking "none of the above".

> Well, at least the question of, "is this the finale?" was answered

Right. I think I'm still on track with my answer of "8". The preview said there'd be two more weeks of the game. Add on one more episode for the finale/reunion, and that makes eight total.

> His point was that he could give his message in one minute,

And not only that, but he knew he could deliver the gum messages during his one minute. Smart boy.

That boy's a real catch. If Amber dumps him during the show, I'm sure there will be thousands of women willing to pick up the pieces.
    -- Flash

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I think Frank was a big baby.

FORT Fanatic
    I'm in the minority and felt that Frank made the wise decision by not succumbing to the pressures put on him by CR to see Heather. He was right in his thinking...what would be next? Besides, Heather and Frank are not a strong couple together.

Dr. Roy pissed me off in the way he presented the information to Amber. He should have shared that Diego only needed a minute because he could say all that needed to be said in that minute. Once that boy gets his temper under control, he's a catch.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Dr. Roy pissed me off in the way he presented the information to Amber. He should have shared that Diego only needed a minute because he could say all that needed to be said in that minute. Once that boy gets his temper under control, he's a catch.

I really lost respect for Roy for doing that. Diego was great last night. You can tell how much he loves her... I really hope they stay together.

good episode last night! surprised there are not more comments!

i think jayre/carolyn will win the money.....sure she is mad at him now, but i would be surprised if really did dump him over this....yeah he was very flirty, but i don't really think he crossed the line, not like brandon did

i think heather/frank are over
    amber/diego, i still don't know....i really thought they were gonna forfeit, but, since she didn't, makes me think she is gonna dump him when this whole thing is over

[QUOTE=baxpup]I'm in the minority and felt that Frank made the wise decision by not succumbing to the pressures put on him by CR to see Heather. He was right in his thinking...what would be next? Besides, Heather and Frank are not a strong couple together.[QUOTE]

I agree with you in some respect... I understood what Frank was saying, why do a foolish stunt just to see her? But, I think it would have been great if he would have gone through with the stunt to show that he would do something like that -- that he had that 'side' to him -- and then NOT visit with Heather. As if to say "Yes, I will do this foolish stunt, but its not for you.. it's for me." Does that make any sense? I mean, he just comes off as a dullard of sorts. Maybe this would make him appear more free-spirited... but for himself, not her. Oh, what am I trying to say?
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

Quote Originally Posted by realornot
    But, I think it would have been great if he would have gone through with the stunt to show that he would do something like that -- that he had that 'side' to him -- and then NOT visit with Heather.
    Well, that's one of those plans that sounds good on paper, but in practice would go over like a lead balloon. Would you really want to let C.R. deliver the news to Heather that you completed the test, earned a chance to see her, but then simply declined and went back to California?

Heather would so totally confused that it would be like her mind was wiped clean. And there would be good old C.R., ready to fill the empty space with whatever he wanted. "Frank said he hates you. No one could love you like I do. Frank's gonna kill your cat." And so on.
    -- Flash

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast