+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cr

FORT Newbie

Cr

This guy is to good to be single! What was the main reason Heather and CR broke up in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlet
    This guy is to good to be single! What was the main reason Heather and CR broke up in the first place?

That is the same question I had and others in the Heather and Frank thread? I thought maybe I missed that part of the show????

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    That is the same question I had and others in the Heather and Frank thread? I thought maybe I missed that part of the show????
    As far as I can tell, it was never mentioned specifically. The closest thing was a few comments from Heather. She said that she was dating CR when she met Frank and fell in love. She then had to stop dating CR.

So, from my point of view, she was never really in love with CR. She simply enjoyed the comfort of having someone worship the ground that she walked upon.

She certainly likes CR a lot. Then again, it's very easy to like someone who adores you.
    -- Flash

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    As far as I can tell, it was never mentioned specifically. The closest thing was a few comments from Heather. She said that she was dating CR when she met Frank and fell in love. She then had to stop dating CR.

So, from my point of view, she was never really in love with CR. She simply enjoyed the comfort of having someone worship the ground that she walked upon.

She certainly likes CR a lot. Then again, it's very easy to like someone who adores you.

Yea, but most girls get tired of that - I KNOW THAT SOUNDS STUPID - I dated guys that worshiped me and I hated it - I guess I am too independent for that and don't mind affection but back off enough already! Don't smother me and that is usually the case with guys like that, they have to know your every move, who you talked to, what you said, why you were there, etc. - I cannot handle all of that - give me some breathing room to be my own person.
    I would really like to know why they broke up in the first place because like I said in their thread, most relationships end for a "reason" and should not be revisited because the problems that caused the breakup will always resurface - been there, done that. I don't know if she belongs with either guy - no disrespect to the guys. They are SO opposite - she seems like she needs something/someone in the middle. And as far as jumping from one relationship straight into another relationship - BIG MISTAKE!!! Why don't girls like that just take a "break" in-between relationships??? I have NEVER understood the type of girls that cannot live without a man and are constantly in relationships and will not leave a relationship unless they already have another guy waiting on them - I know several girls like that and it drives me crazy that they don't have enough self confidence to just be on their own without a man - then when the right time comes, try another relationship. JMO
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 06-28-2004 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    Yea, but most girls get tired of that - I KNOW THAT SOUNDS STUPID - I dated guys that worshiped me and I hated it
    That's not stupid at all. They actually made a Twilight Zone episode that dealt with that exact problem. This young fellow had a huge crush on a girl that barely tolerated him. He bought a magic love potion (for the amazingly low price of $1) and suddenly she worshipped him. She never let him alone. After a while, this got really old and he went back to the magic shop and discovered that the spell was unbreakable and that the only remedy was an undetectable poison, on sale for only $1,000 (that was a lot of money back in 1964, when the episode was filmed).
    -- Flash

Love Potions

$1000 I think I would have had to change my identity and move very far away!!!

Don't know if this applies but, I think Heather's and Frank's test is the hardest simply because CR is an ex-boyfriend so there is already a connection there. But it is curious that Heather admitted leaving CR for Frank so it makes you think "what was it that made her dump CR?" esp. for the likes of Frank. I agree with ButterflyGirl that if that problem hasn't been fixed it is doomed to resurface again.

FORT Regular
    CR looks like a slick used car salesman for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Goomba
    CR looks like a slick used car salesman for some reason.
    Of course he does. He wants the "sale", so he tells her exactly what she wants to hear.
    -- Flash

FORT Regular
    So, he's doing what women want?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast