+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cr

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    He has posted here a couple of times but unlike Heather and Amber that also post here, I am undecided as to if I believe it is the "actual CR" - he has not given any real information to lead me to believe it is really him so I am skeptical.
    The only thing that makes me think that it might be the real CR is that fact that he posts infrequently and doesn't really engage in details about the show. A troll posing as CR would milk his position for all its worth.

Funny how these reality shows and their participants "just happen" to have something to sell us when they are doing the show
    Well, it is free exposure on national TV. If you had almost anything of value to sell, you'd be a fool not to try.

And as far as the bungee jumping thing, I know it was "part of the show and the test" but I would not have jumped either. Scared or Not, it has NO real meaning as to if you really love someone
    Ultimately, no. But, we did see how much the gesture would have meant to Heather. Frank should have realized how shallow Heather was and how much she needed to have that tiny gesture.

I still think Frank was simply scared. If he really refused on prinicple, he shouldn't have gone to the top of the crane in the first place.

She is adventurous and he is not but they have other things in common - like their band????
    And that point's been making me wonder. How can a person be shy and afraid of taking risks and being adventurous, yet have no problem being part of a rock band, dating the lead singer, and going on national TV to air out all your problems.

he went home and did what she really wanted - moved all of his things into her apartment to move in with her and she is off making out with CR - this is getting crazy between these three.
    Technically, he went home, did nothing, and talked about quitting the game. It wasn't until he got more video from Heather, where she says that she's ready to move on with her life that Frank finally did something.

Personally, I think moving all his stuff into her home will be a disaster. Can you just picture it?

Heather: "We need to talk."
    Frank: "But first, I have some good news. I moved all my stuff into your home. We're living together now!"
    Heather: "Oh. Well, that's gonna be cozy for the three of us, since CR's moving in too."

Heather: "And where is all my artwork, anyway?"
    -- Flash

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    Personally, I think moving all his stuff into her home will be a disaster. Can you just picture it?

Heather: "We need to talk."
    Frank: "But first, I have some good news. I moved all my stuff into your home. We're living together now!"
    Heather: "Oh. Well, that's gonna be cozy for the three of us, since CR's moving in too."

Heather: "And where is all my artwork, anyway?"

Hysterical!!!!

Cr

Just wanted to wish you GOOD LUCK - you and Heather were not meant to be but I am sure there is someone special for you - keep looking!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123