+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cr

Well, he's doing what women say they want. What women REALLY want is anyone's guess. No man has figured that out since the beginning of time.
    -- Flash

i also was wondering what was the deal with cr/heather's breakup before

obviously frank was doing something right in the beginning for her to dump cr for him, what the heck happened lol

between the two,i think cr is better looking than frank, but cr does have that maffia look about him haha

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    cr does have that maffia look about him haha
    He did seem to enjoy taunting Frank at the top of the crane and lording his position in the game over Frank. He enjoys that kind of power just a little too much.
    -- Flash

FORT Regular
    Hi - I just watched the first episode of this show last night.

What if CR is in this for revenge? It didn't hit me until I was reading your posts. I don't know why I thought of that, but that is a possibility for his willingness to appear and say anything she wants to hear. Either that or he really could want her back. They do seem to be better matched. Maybe, initially, she saw a brooding, artiste-type persona in Frank... some girls like that.

But, IMO, Frank and Heather do seem to be poorly matched. I would never look down my nose at my boyfriend for not bungee-jumping for me. Oh wait... I would never jeopardize my love by appearing on a show like this...
    "Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening." - Greta Garbo

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine62923
    What if CR is in this for revenge? It didn't hit me until I was reading your posts.
    Recall that Heather claims that C.R. is one of her best friends. I really can't see a best friend plotting revenge like this.

Now, what I can possibly see is that she and C.R. have cooked up this elaborate plan to kick Frank out of his "safe place" and get him to commit to her. Who better to go on a fake series of dates than a best friend? A former boyfriend would know the correct things to do and say to get Frank very jealous.

I hadn't considered this possibility until last night when, for a brief moment, it seemed like C.R. actually wanted Frank to complete the jump and could earn a short visit with Heather.

But, that thought passed quickly.
    -- Flash

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    Recall that Heather claims that C.R. is one of her best friends. I really can't see a best friend plotting revenge like this.

Now, what I can possibly see is that she and C.R. have cooked up this elaborate plan to kick Frank out of his "safe place" and get him to commit to her. Who better to go on a fake series of dates than a best friend? A former boyfriend would know the correct things to do and say to get Frank very jealous.

I hadn't considered this possibility until last night when, for a brief moment, it seemed like C.R. actually wanted Frank to complete the jump and could earn a short visit with Heather.

But, that thought passed quickly.
    Interesting... see, I didn't know that... sure, that makes sense.

That said, though, she and CR have much more of a spark together. CR still has a thing for her, regardless of her feelings for him and their "friend" status. Also, they do seem to "get" each other - such a key component in relationships.

I had seen a promo picture of Heather and Frank sitting on a couch together (it must have been in the first episode)... and he could not have been sitting further away from her.

Hmmm... intriguing all around.
    "Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening." - Greta Garbo

FORT Regular
    You know what they say... keep your friends close, keep your enemies... besides, revenge is a dish best served cold.

I am like Butterfly though... why revisited a relationship that ended. The problem they once had usually resurfaces. I don't understand why someone would go on a show like this to get her boyfriend to commit. My thoughts are.. If you got a boyfriend afraid to commit, there are more problems than the commitment problem. Why isn't he willing to commit. As far as having a man that adores you, I would want my breathing space too. Maybe that was the reason they broke up.. he was too adoring and doting.

FORT Regular
    People break up and get back together all the time. Don't lots of girls get nervous when their guy is meeting his ex again?

He did seem to enjoy taunting Frank at the top of the crane and lording his position in the game over Frank. He enjoys that kind of power just a little too much.

Sorry - went on vacation and haven't kept up with you guys but I agree with you again Flash57 - I almost thought CR was going to push Frank off the top of that crane for a brief second!!! Then realized, CR would be "helping" Frank and he would not do a thing like that. I also see CR enjoying his "power" a little too much as well. He has posted here a couple of times but unlike Heather and Amber that also post here, I am undecided as to if I believe it is the "actual CR" - he has not given any real information to lead me to believe it is really him so I am skeptical. Heather is already in here promoting her CD...hmmm, would anyone have ever guessed that she would do a thing like that??? I would say that she has "perfect timing"!!! Amber sounds like "Amber" as well as she too is promoting her website and that you can purchase her artwork - she as well has "perfect timing". Funny how these reality shows and their participants "just happen" to have something to sell us when they are doing the show - Anyway, CR is starting to irritate me. He is was too doting and it is a little too much - Heather better think how long that will really last if that is what she expects from the Man she wants to be with. And as far as the bungee jumping thing, I know it was "part of the show and the test" but I would not have jumped either. Scared or Not, it has NO real meaning as to if you really love someone - Frank needs to do a lot of other things to prove his love and bungee jumping is usually not a priority for proving your love to someone - I thought that was pretty lame that she was upset that he would not do that - but that is my opinion. She is adventurous and he is not but they have other things in common - like their band???? Every couple does not have ALL of the same interest and I am glad Frank did not jump, he went home and did what she really wanted - moved all of his things into her apartment to move in with her and she is off making out with CR - this is getting crazy between these three. I would love to know if she would have went off with CR and had her make out session with him if she knew that Frank was at home moving all of his things into her apartment - that is proving his feelings for her, not a stupid bungee jump. I would feel pretty bad if I were her watching the show as we are right now and seeing that Frank went back and did that for her while she was upset over a dump bungee jump and that basically pushed her further into CR's arms - I will be relieved when this show is over with and sometimes I wonder why I watch - I started watching the show because there was nothing else to watch and now I "want" to stop watching but "can't" because I want to see if anyone wins the money and what their decisions are - "why" I am not sure myself!!!!
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 07-12-2004 at 12:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast