+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Does anyone feel sorry for Carolyn?

I have to admit, I pretty much disliked her the moment she opened her mouth on the first ep, but control issues much? On top of that, how very mature of her to scream and shout like a child, and then on top of that, when Jayre's best friend comes back all she can do is repeat herself? It's like sticking my fingers in my ears and going a la la la la la la la la.

In all honesty, I can't say Jayre is a bad guy in all of this. He definitely is unsure of what he wants in a relationship, but at least he realizes he is in one and hasn't really crossed any lines. And for all of you saying that Carolyn is the victim, I'm positive if you put her on the island and have guys throwing themselves at her, editing can make her look unfaithful too.

As for the rest:

Brandon had what was coming to him. C'mon man!!! At least if you're going to screw up that big, be man enough to admit it!!! What an idiot. The Clinton-esque denial was classic.

Amber is definitely under the trappings of "the life". Roy seems nice, but I seriously question her interest in him if he was the same type of personailty and without the money. As a fellow attractive asian man (j/k :-p), I kinda want to root for him, but at the same time is hard to look past the whole "I have no money, but now I'm gonna get the taste of the good life and I'm not supposed to be seduced by it?" Hope I'm wrong about it.

Heather, hmmm, what to say about Heather. In general, why is it that women always want to change their man? Are we in general that unrefined or undeveloped that all women seem to have something that they need to change about us? And it's never something minor like pick up your socks, it's always something big. Her whole thing about CR showering her with attention and love? That's real tough when you're on an exotic location and not having seen each other for a while in an intimate setting. Let's see what he'd be like after 6 months of dating her again, and having to put up with all the little things that probably drove him nuts in the first place. Ah, maybe I'm just jaded, but I don't know about this one. She's cute and all and seems good hearted, but I think she may be expecting a bit much outta both guys, but in different ways.

hcdriver!
    Great post! I agree with everything you said. However, I think Carolyn and Jayre are going to be a winning couple. She's a control freak and he is whipped, but they are very much in love with each other. I'll be surprised if they don't make it to the end. Good ridden to Brandon!

The more I watch this show, the more I think that ALL these relationships are doomed! When you're really in love with someone, you accept everything about them - you don't try to change them or wish they had different qualities... The simple fact that all 4 of these couples are questioning their relationships should be a big red flag to them... This Just Isn't Meant To Be!!! They should all be glad they're realizing that now, rather than after they got married, and had to go through a messy divorce.

woohooo kenesha....you go girl! hehe

by looking at the previews, i really thought she was gonna forgive brandon and i thought carolyn was gonna be the one to quit the show.....i'm relieved, kenesha does have a brain and was able to look past his abs lol

i have no clue which couple will win the money, i'm sort of thinking amber/diego, because right now it just looks so obvious she is going to dump diego for roy, carolyn/jayre might win it too, jayre is whipped and carolyn seems like someone who gets all mad/angry, but then calms down and forgives

that frank guy reminds me of ric ocasek lol....he looks so sickly

carolyn must have said "i dont want to see him anymore" 20 times in a row

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123