+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Brandon

FORT Regular
    True, Jayre could be in the weasel category. But Kenesha is a much more sympathetic character vs Carolyn, so people tend to side with Jayre over Carolyn, whereas if he were in Brandon's situation, they'd side with Kenesha.

Jayre's not much of a weasel. He was sent on a blind test. A half naked woman shows up on his doorstep and says that she's his test and that he has to go dancing with her.

Heck, there are worse tests, you know. So, he just followed her lead for a while, but kept his distance, mentally.

He's a good guy.
    -- Flash

LG.
    I agree with Flash.

The difference I see between Jayre and Eva (his "tempter" that he spent the most time with) and Brandon and Brooke is "who was the aggressor?"

Brandon was clearly the one wanting more physical contact than Brooke, groping her and trying to kiss her on the very first night. Eva, on the other hand, was always the one initiating contact with Jayre (like say, sitting in his hottub, etc) which Jayre was pretty much along for the ride, not driving the bus.

I think Jayre who is a decent guy who was having fun with the test until he saw how much it was bothering his girlfriend, so then he did the decent thing and left.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    ...which Jayre was pretty much along for the ride, not driving the bus...
    Cute way of wording it, LG!

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    I think Jayre who is a decent guy who was having fun with the test until he saw how much it was bothering his girlfriend, so then he did the decent thing and left.
    No, Jayre was having a good time until he realized his girlfriend was watching him have his good time. He tried to get her to tell him what she saw (what he did and didn't get away with). Once the jig was up, THEN he decided to come clean.

Brandon "The Player"

Bye, Bye Brandon!!! Good Luck finding a date now - LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345