+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    That would be Justin.
    Thank you. That was driving me nuts. Not as nuts as Justin but nuts nonetheless.

FORT Regular
    Who is the least likeable character on this show so far? Roy or Barndon?

Quote Originally Posted by Goomba
    Who is the least likeable character on this show so far? Roy or Barndon?
    for me, that would be brandon..he's creepy..

LG.
    Brandon is soooooooo creepy he's in his own category of creep-dom. I wanted to jump into my tv to protect Brooke from Brandon when he started giving her the eyes of death, and he never did own up to his own misdeeds with Kenesha. Creep. Roy is just an annoying little weasel who appears to be trying to break up a couple for no apparent reason.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    Poor Brandon - missed out on Big Brother, had one day on Ultimate Love Test - I think that is enough of the guy for me! Hope to never see him on TV again but you never know with these people - they show up everywhere after these shows!!!
    Maybe the next show could be Cops

Oh boy next week they show where all of the couples are at presently. So that means we get to see what's up with Brandon.

Anyone wanna bet he is back with Kenisha ???

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyRules
    Oh boy next week they show where all of the couples are at presently. So that means we get to see what's up with Brandon.

Anyone wanna bet he is back with Kenisha ???

I am betting he hooked up with some hot blonde, much prettier than Kenesha.

i doubt they're back together.. at least i hope kenesha stuck to her guns and didn't get back with the loser!

FORT Regular
    I don't think Brandon is too broken up over Kenesha. He can easily get some girl much better looking. Remember, it was Kenesha who persued Brandon, not the other way around.

kay
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Brandon is soooooooo creepy he's in his own category of creep-dom. I wanted to jump into my tv to protect Brooke from Brandon when he started giving her the eyes of death, and he never did own up to his own misdeeds with Kenesha. Creep. Roy is just an annoying little weasel who appears to be trying to break up a couple for no apparent reason.

So you think it was good that Brooke broke up Bandon and Kenesha? I think it was good too. If the relationship is not working out it should end. That is why Amber has to decide for herself what's best for her. If their relationship was great they wouldn't be there in the first place, right? You're entitled to your opinion. But hey everybody what about Jayrr? He should be in the weasel category along with Brandon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast