+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brandon

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    Goomba - You know I love your post but this is so ICK!!!! If you were just walking down the street and saw Brandon, yes, he would definitely get a second look - but after seeing what a jerk he is by cheating and his octopus hands all over Brooke - he is SO disgusting - I don't think anyone is attracted to him NOW
    I wish I can say you are right, but after seeing how OJ, Menendes Brothers, Scott Peterson can have so many female groupies, I honesty think with the TV exposure, Brandon will end up having an easier time with women.

Quote Originally Posted by Goomba
    I wish I can say you are right, but after seeing how OJ, Menendes Brothers, Scott Peterson can have so many female groupies, I honesty think with the TV exposure, Brandon will end up having an easier time with women.
    ICK!!!! I can see where OJ would have stupid women after him since he is OJ and NEVER convicted of murder but the others I have not see the groupies - who and where are they??? These are some really "messed up" women! Good Luck to them getting their hands on the Menedes Bros. and Scott Peterson since they are going to be locked away for a VERY long time!!! If they ever have a chance of freedom again, I would like to see who is waiting all those years for them to get out of jail - ICK, AGAIN!!!!

one of the menendez brothers got married to some crazy chick AFTER he was in jail. they'll NEVER be able to touch each other or anything..what a crazy biootch..

there are lots of lonely, insane women out there..

LG.
    one of the Menedez brothers was dating one of their defense attorneys while the case was still pending too

but, back to Brandon. Do you think we'll see him show up on any more reality tv shows?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

but, back to Brandon. Do you think we'll see him show up on any more reality tv shows?
    Absolutely. He missed the initmacy and being loved on day one.

I am really, really hoping never to have to see Brandon again. I think he wins my award as ickiest male reality contestant ever. He creeps me out even more than that guy from Big Brother 2 whose name I can't remember who got evicted for holding the knife to one of the female houseguest's throat.

That would be Justin.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

LG.
    *shudder* Justin

ah yes, to all the reality tv psychos we have loved before . . .

I think Zackass from Paradise Hotel should make this list just because of his "me and 50 guys from Arizona are going to kick your ass" comments, and besides, the guy had "lawyer" in him.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Absolutely. He missed the initmacy and being loved on day one.

Poor Brandon - missed out on Big Brother, had one day on Ultimate Love Test - I think that is enough of the guy for me! Hope to never see him on TV again but you never know with these people - they show up everywhere after these shows!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    *shudder* Justin

ah yes, to all the reality tv psychos we have loved before . . .

I think Zackass from Paradise Hotel should make this list just because of his "me and 50 guys from Arizona are going to kick your ass" comments, and besides, the guy had "lawyer" in him.

Yuck - ZACK!!!!! He was the most ignorant pig I have ever seen - and he and Amy are STILL together - she was a big pshyco loser too - they really deserved each other!!! Man, who is the worst? Zack or Brandon???? It has to be a tie for me - :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast