+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brandon

EWWWW.

I guess personality plays more of a part in attraction than we realize. If he was sweet and sensitive, then I would be drooling.

Brandon acts like the kind of man women chase.
    Brooke wasn't all over him, that's why he was all over her. I've known a lot of Brandons.

FORT Regular
    Yeah, and Kenesha was the one who chased after Brandon in the first place. It's funny how women like to trash guys like Brandon, but the same ones would also be the first ones to swoon all over him if given the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Goomba
    Yeah, and Kenesha was the one who chased after Brandon in the first place. It's funny how women like to trash guys like Brandon, but the same ones would also be the first ones to swoon all over him if given the chance.
    Goomba - You know I love your post but this is so ICK!!!! If you were just walking down the street and saw Brandon, yes, he would definitely get a second look - but after seeing what a jerk he is by cheating and his octopus hands all over Brooke - he is SO disgusting - I don't think anyone is attracted to him NOW - if they ever were in the first place. He leaves a lot to be desired.... I am so glad he is GONE!!!! Whether Kenesha takes him back or anyone that has seen the show is "stupid" enought to date him now is beyond me - he is only good for the type girls that want a "one-night stand" - he might get that but that should be about all - Goodbye, Brandon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My avatar is dedicated to the memory of Brandon. He has given Y chromosomes everywhere a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    My avatar is dedicated to the memory of Brandon. He has given Y chromosomes everywhere a bad name.

Hilarious Manny!!!! But not ALL Y Chromosomes - just Brandon!!!! He will NEVER find a date again....poor Brandon!!!!

Yeah, I'm really crying for him.

Manny, when I first saw your avatar I thought it was an ostrich!!! A cross between an ostrich and a horse - I had to do a double take and then I saw the squid!!! Pretty cool, cowboy!
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 06-28-2004 at 08:17 PM.

Really?

It's actually an ungodly mix of cowboy and squid (ten arms), if you can't tell. I made it myself (which I probably shouldn't own up to).

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    He will NEVER find a date again....poor Brandon!!!!
    Oh, sure he will. The world is full of women who have questionable judgement. If OJ Simpson can still get dates......
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast