+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Couple Bails?

They all should bail.... none of these couples has what it takes.

Brandon is a cheater. I call them as I see them. There is not trust or commitment issues ... damnit he is a cheater and liar. Kenisha get some balz and move on.

Frank is a disrepectful wimp that can't move away from mommy. Disgusting. Heather is too cute to go back to an ex and should strike out on her own. It would be worth it...

Diego is a mouthy violent poerson who thinks that the only way to communicate and show he is a man is through his fists. Look at daddy .. apple does not fall far..... Amber is too classy for him and she needs to experience the world......

Carolyn is way to high maintenance and pushy. Until she calms down she will be dumped over and over again. Jayre needs to fess up and say he still wants to play the field. He does want to play around but instead tries to be something he is not so Carolyn does not get mad. She could drive him insane ..

Like I said NONE OF THESE COUPLES SHOULD STAY TOGETHER !!!

Now I know why the divorce rate is soooo high. :phhht

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    SpartyRules, I totally agree with everything you said.

But please remember, if all of them bail.. our threads about them will dry up and whither away. We need a good 'ole fashioned stupid "testing the relationships" reality show to keep us all hilariously catty.

So comeon!! Get on the un-serious catty bandwagon, it's fun!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

OK .. here's one for you... I practice family law. If any of them get married my gift would be my business card....... That 100k would make a nice retainer fee......

Next season lets put Blob and Rebecca on this show...... Trish could be the tempter...

Quote Originally Posted by SpartyRules
    OK .. here's one for you... I practice family law. If any of them get married my gift would be my business card....... That 100k would make a nice retainer fee......

Next season lets put Blob and Rebecca on this show...... Trish could be the tempter...
    SpartyRules!
    But after taxes, is 50k still a nice retainer fee?

Hell yes..... no kids simple divorce....nice $$$$......

Still would love to see Trish as the tempter for the guys and Aaron Burge as the tempter for the women. Way too funny.... those two really thought highly of themselves....

I actually feel bad for all of these couples as it is apparent that not one of them should be together. Brandon is the worst tho..... Can we stone him later......

Quote Originally Posted by SpartyRules
    Still would love to see Trish as the tempter for the guys and Aaron Burge as the tempter for the women. Way too funny.... those two really thought highly of themselves....
    That would be really fun to watch!
    (I think I watch too much TV - since I knew exactly who you meant!)

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    This is the couple that bails...it seems pretty obvious.
    I 100% AGREE!!!! He is a LOSER!!!!! Run Kenisha, you can do SO MUCH better than that DOG!!!! You and Brooke should go out and hang out and find some other eligible bachelors - you both can do way better!!!!!

I'd love to party with those two ....

I think it will be Kenesha and Brandon. They showed a clip of Carolyn and Jayre to throw us off. But also Amber and Diego might, because I know they showed at the beginning of the show clips of Diego confronting Roy at some point. Could be next week.

If it is Kenesha and Brandon in the end, Kenesha will most likely believe Brandon but come home watch the tapes, realize he was lying and (hopefully) dump him. If not she is a moron.

FORT Regular
    It can't possibly be Brandon and Kenesha. If Kenesha's intentions are to end things with Brandon anyway, why bail? Just wait two more weeks and split the $100k.

My guess is Jayre and Carolyn. Carolyn is a nutcase, and I really feel sorry for Jayre.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12