+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 153

Thread: Roy

  1. #1
    It's EDGY! Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,992

    Roy

    Roy is soooo deliciously HOT!

    If Amber won't kiss him, I'd be more than GLAD to lock lips with him!!!

    Is there a picture of him anywhere???

    Can it be posted here?

    Is he still available???

  2. #2
    FORT Regular SpartyRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    94
    I could not agree more. Where can we find him....yummy !!!

  3. #3
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyRules
    I could not agree more. Where can we find him....yummy !!!
    anybody know his last name?

  4. #4
    FORT Regular SpartyRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    94
    Yeah MINE !!! Back off !

  5. #5
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    25
    I have some pictures i could post... but this forum isn't letting me post them because i'm still a newbie

  6. #6
    FORT Newbie Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    44

    Treating women right

    Roy's wooing skills are impressive indeed. I'm taking notes so I can try them myself.

  7. #7
    FORT Regular Flash-57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Age
    55
    Posts
    142
    I disagree completely. Roy seems to be one of those guys who is all smooth talk on the outside, but a huge question mark on the inside. I mean, think about why he's here in the first place. He is trying to date a woman that he knows is already in a committed relationship. And he has no real reason to do so other than he agreed to be on the show.

    If he's willing to stoop to that level, imagine the other kind of things he'd be willing to do (think along the lines of Fatal Attraction or War of the Roses).
    -- Flash

  8. #8
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    I disagree completely. Roy seems to be one of those guys who is all smooth talk on the outside, but a huge question mark on the inside. I mean, think about why he's here in the first place. He is trying to date a woman that he knows is already in a committed relationship. And he has no real reason to do so other than he agreed to be on the show.

    If he's willing to stoop to that level, imagine the other kind of things he'd be willing to do (think along the lines of Fatal Attraction or War of the Roses).
    Yeah, I agree with you! No offense to Amber, but I don't see any real/valid reason why Roy would want a serious relationship with Amber. My guess is, he's doing what the producers are asking of him.

  9. #9
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    25
    As we all know, gf/bf relationships can end at any time. it only takes one second to breakup. Amber is not married, she still has options. On the show, Roy mentioned that Amber went to Cabo San Lucas for a reason... if Diego was committed to Amber, he should not have let Amber go there to be with him (Roy).


    if you want to see pictures of Roy, you can go to the forum section at Amber's website http://www.amberrood.com

  10. #10
    I like them silent WomynLee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Goomba
    Yeah, I agree with you! No offense to Amber, but I don't see any real/valid reason why Roy would want a serious relationship with Amber. My guess is, he's doing what the producers are asking of him.
    Brooke's intentions were not to break up a relationship, as she put it. She was to provide a "test" to Brandon. Same goes for Roy, not necessarily to be "the other man" but be a window to new opportunities. He is trying to open Amber's eyes to new possibilities and to question what she really wants in a relationship.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.