+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Roy

I think she will thank Roy for what he is done and leave Diego. I don't think she made a connection with Roy, but I do think she has realized what she wants in life, and Diego will not be able to provide those things for her.

I think Roy was put there to show Amber the kind of life she could have, away from Vermont out in the world. I don't think her test is about Roy vs. Diego as much as it is love for Diego vs. love of her art. Roy could have been any ol' guy who is successful and able to support Amber personally as well as financially. I mean, this is why they're doing the test right? To get the money for her gallery (as confessed by Diego). Her own personal problems in love is separate. If someone the likes of Roy can break Amber and Diego up, then it's better to find out now than years into their marriage, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    I think she will thank Roy for what he is done and leave Diego. I don't think she made a connection with Roy, but I do think she has realized what she wants in life, and Diego will not be able to provide those things for her.
    Agree completely. I'm looking forward to the final episode and learning the outcome. Then maybe if AmberULT is still reading this forum she'll talk with us.

But, she has stated that she really loves Diego. She has only stated that she doesn't want to live in Vermont. It seems like there is a simple solution of them staying together and moving to some big city (Montpelier?, Manchester?, Montreal?).
    -- Flash

I love you Kristin Kruek unique mindset's Avatar
    we only have a narrow prospective of Amber and Deigo relationship.... wow Amber come on this board.. if she does... i would like to give her a advice..... just look at your past to know your future

Wow, I couldn't watch Roy near the end tonight. He made me sick. He laid it on thick and wouldn't shut up. If only Amber would've bitch slapped him. He was over the top desperate and should've let up and not made her so upset over all of it. Glad to see him gone.

FORT Newbie
    Honestly, I think the show is very scripted, and most things Roy said on the show is scripted. especially the "do what you love" thing. Love is too strong a word to say to someone you know for three weeks.
    On a personal level though, I do like Roy. It's hard to find a very well-balanced Asian guy who has that kind of muscle structure, and height. So I would be attracted to him even though he does not have the most attractive face.
    As for his motives, well, I do not think anyone who signed on reality TV show has any motives besides getting famous, and maybe some cash and exposure. It may be a nice exciting thing to do. I would do it too if I were asked to do it. Besides, research people mostly have pretty good vacation allowance. I don't think it's that tough.
    All in all, he is a cute guy who decides to be on a reality TV show and blow some steam off his daily life. So what? Give the guy a break.
    Don't think too much about these things. It's just entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    Wow, I couldn't watch Roy near the end tonight. He made me sick. He laid it on thick and wouldn't shut up. If only Amber would've bitch slapped him. He was over the top desperate and should've let up and not made her so upset over all of it. Glad to see him gone.
    Clipse, I agree with you somewhat. I've liked Roy the entire time he's been on the show... up until their last minutes together last night. Who knows if the show is scripted. All I know is that Roy was making me sick though. It's like, if you care for Amber and want her to be happy, you have to at least let her reconcile her relationship with Diego first. You can't seriously believe she'd just drop everything in VT and move to CA in a heartbeat.:rolleyes

Words can't explain how he suprised Amber with the art exhibit though.

I loved Roy. Scripted or not he came acrossed to me as somebody who generally cares about this girl he has spent the last three weeks with exclusively. I do think, however, if he has developed feelings that don't run as deep as he thinks they do.

His advice to Amber at the end about "do what you love" and "follow your heart" was spot on for who Amber is. She needed to hear that.

I would love to see her leave the muscle-head and move on with her life and her dreams and hopefully keep Roy in the picture so that something could develop between them.

If she left with Roy.. would that mean that she wouldnt win the money??

+ Reply to Thread