+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Roy

He doesn't even look old enough to have gone through all the schooling Doctors would have to go to school for.

FORT Regular
    Well... I don't know if you should go by that. I'm 34 and still occasionally get asked, "So, where do you go to school?" when I meet people for the first time. Also, I still get carded a lot.

That said, though, he is a younger doctor and would not have built up the seniority that would allow him to take 1-1/2 months off at one time (isn't that usually the length of time these require?)
    "Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening." - Greta Garbo

FORT Regular
    Maybe he just finished his residency and wanted to take a 3 week all expense paid vacation in Mexico before starting his research career at the NIH or CDC. Or maybe, he got his degree in pharmacy and his studies and trainings aren't as tedious and long as a brain surgeon.

FORT Regular
    To chill in Cabo? Sounds good to me...
    "Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening." - Greta Garbo

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    He doesn't even look old enough to have gone through all the schooling Doctors would have to go to school for.
    Well, I imagine the show would kind of flop if they brought in a 45-year-old, single doctor for Amber to date.

Besides, many Asians look 10-15 years younger than they really are. I'd say that Roy is probably 30.
    -- Flash

FORT Newbie
    I'd say Roy is 35 and looks like he's 29.
    Asian guys look 18 till their 28 or so.
    They look 25 till their 40.

Quote Originally Posted by RycherX
    I'd say Roy is 35 and looks like he's 29.
    I would doubt that. I don't think they'd try to hook Amber up with someone almost ten years older than her. Five years, maybe.
    -- Flash

Quote Originally Posted by unique mindset
    New England area white women date Asian men

i'm an Asian male, where do i sign up?

i think Roy is late 20s/early 30s. agreed, i don't think they'd set up Amber with someone too much older than her.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    I would doubt that. I don't think they'd try to hook Amber up with someone almost ten years older than her. Five years, maybe.
    I saw an episode of Blind Date where they hooked a 50+ year old guy with a 28 year old dominatrix. It was one of those who wants to date a millionaire episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine62923
    He's a doctor? How on earth did he find the time to appear on show like this?

And just like most Doctors that I know, when will he have all this time to take Amber around the world???? I think picking someone "wealthy" was wise for a "tempter" for Amber but should have found someone that is not so tied down to his job. JMO

+ Reply to Thread