+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Do we know what type of physician our Doctor Roy is??
    I was starting to wonder that myself. He obviously didn't take that standard doctor's oath, "First, do no harm," since his goal on this show is to break up a couple that loves each other.
    -- Flash

He stated he worked with cancer patients (didn't say whether adult or pediatric).
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

LG.
    I thought he said "kids with cancer" at one point.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I don't remember that; however, Amber said at one of their first dinners, "You're a doctor. What does your family think of what you do?" He replied, "I work specifically with cancer." Maybe he isn't even a medical doctor but a PhD and does research. Who knows. I don't think we are really supposed to know too much about him.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    I was starting to wonder that myself. He obviously didn't take that standard doctor's oath, "First, do no harm," since his goal on this show is to break up a couple that loves each other.

Hahaha, my cousin is a doctor, and he could care less about the patients.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Meanie
    He stated he worked with cancer patients (didn't say whether adult or pediatric).
    Hmmm....that could make him an oncologist, a radiation oncologist or even a specialized surgeon but he's not coming off with the personality of a surgeon. They sure aren't letting out much information about him and this is the type guy that should be able to track down rather easily.

I love you Kristin Kruek unique mindset's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RycherX
    It all comes down to...
    Do you find any asian men attractive?
    That would answer a lot.
    New England area white women date Asian men

Online Goddess
    Quote Originally Posted by Goomba
    A guy is attractive if lots of girls want him. There are probably more girls that'd prefer a Brandon or Diego over Dr. Roy, which means IQ and maturity aren't very important qualities.
    That's sad... true but sad...Can anyone even imagine procreating with Diego?? He'd skip helping you through labor in favor of squat thrusts at the gym... He's a bohunk.. pretty to look at, but a great big zero inside...Definitely not the stuff that happily ever after is made of.. Don't get me wrong, I love good looking men but he's dumb as a box of hammers...

What good is a beautiful plate if you have nothing to put on it??

Lots of women in the BAY AREA date Asian men...

FORT Regular
    Maybe he just plays a doctor on TV. What's up with all the comments affirming women's willingness to date Asian men? Do most women not care for Asian men?

FORT Regular
    He's a doctor? How on earth did he find the time to appear on show like this?
    "Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening." - Greta Garbo

+ Reply to Thread