+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    From the rumors I hear, though, only one couple ends up even qualifying for the money. And that's kind of sad that 3 out 4 committed relationships can fall apart so badly after they've only been apart for a couple of days.
    I think the key word here would be "committed"... I think all these relationships were in trouble, or they wouldn't have been on this show! If these were couples in long-term committed relationships who were HAPPY together, why would they have applied to be on this show? (Unless they were wannabe actors, I guess! )
    I guess what I'm trying to say is that all these relationships seemed doomed to me. If 2 people want different things from a relationship, it's just not gonna work out, simple as that!

FORT Regular
    I read they get the money as long as they don't quit the test, regardless of whether they stay together or not afterwards. Which means Kenesha and Brandon are idiots. All they had to do was stick with the show, breakup and split the $100k afterwards.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    And most women would never do that, right? :rolleyes

Please, don't start with the man bashing. Cheating is a two way street.

Agree...these married men who are cheating...they have to be cheating with SOMEone!!

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Agree...these married men who are cheating...they have to be cheating with SOMEone!!
    Well, like I already apologized for being taken out of context - I did not address women cheating because it is NOT something that I am aware of as an issue on the show NOR relative to the show - NO MAN BASHING intended on my part. I do not want to revisit this, but since you want to know who these "someones" are - and the TRUTH must be known, it is called women that have NO idea that these men are married because the men have lied to them and say they are "single" and some of them just go and get a hooker - yes, I know it is hard to believe but very true. Again, no man bashing, speaking about men I know personally.
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 06-29-2004 at 02:30 PM.

LG.
    Back to ROY . . .

why is he on this show?

Who is treating the sick children while he's spending 3 weeks in Cabo?

Should Drs. Roy, Sean Kaniff, and Will Kirby all form a practice group for reality tv doctors, and if so, should they become the podiatrists to the stars?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Back to ROY . . .

why is he on this show?

Who is treating the sick children while he's spending 3 weeks in Cabo?

Should Drs. Roy, Sean Kaniff, and Will Kirby all form a practice group for reality tv doctors, and if so, should they become the podiatrists to the stars?

My only answer that anyone has given me is: "because he is the "tempter" and Amber needs to decide what she is going to do with her life and that is why he is there" - makes no since to me - seems like she needs another starving artist there with her - someone she at least has something in common with and someone she can have a conversation with - she has actually pushed this guy away a couple of times and he has not gotten the hint yet -

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    My only answer that anyone has given me is: "because he is the "tempter" and Amber needs to decide what she is going to do with her life and that is why he is there" - makes no since to me - seems like she needs another starving artist there with her - someone she at least has something in common with and someone she can have a conversation with - she has actually pushed this guy away a couple of times and he has not gotten the hint yet -
    I think they chose Roy because Amber has said that she wants to travel and see the world and Roy is someone who can afford to offer her that life. He's also much more worldly than Diego. Amber's doubts about her relationship with Diego seem to be about his lack of interest in anything other than working out and her fear of getting stuck in Vermont for the rest of her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Amber's doubts about her relationship with Diego seem to be about his lack of interest in anything other than working out and her fear of getting stuck in Vermont for the rest of her life.
    As I understand it, one of the great things about being an artist is having your own little studio, far away from the crowds, where you can work in peace. Burlington, Vermont sounds like a perfect place for that.

And, she's not too far from major metropolis areas. Montreal looks to be a 90-minute drive, while Boston is only 3 hours. Going to art shows a few times a year will get her works out to the public.

Besides, having a husband that goes to the gym and leaves you alone while you create art, sounds like a good match.

Consider if she hooked up with someone as clingy as CR. She could never get any work done.
    -- Flash

FORT Regular
    Artists need to be in a city. Artists need to be surrounded by "culture", like museums, theatres, book stores, etc... Also, most artistic types don't really like the type of macho guys with big muscles. They tend to prefer the beatnik types. So, for a true artist type, both Diego and Roy are poor matches.

FORT Fanatic
    Do we know what type of physician our Doctor Roy is??

+ Reply to Thread