Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Roy

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    That don't impress me much.
    "So you are Brad Pitt..." Shania Twain

Do you still agree?

LG.
    do I agree with what? Do I still feel the same that I did 5 minutes ago when I typed my last post that guys who waive around a stack of cash and buy expensive gifts are not really going to impress me. Why yes, I'm still not really impressed with a show of glitzy wealth. I was married to a guy that came from wealth but was a weasle. No thanks. I'll buy my own digital camera and go boating on a Jon boat in a little lake instead of a yacht rather than have to live beholden to some asshole who thinks he "owns" me. But that's just me. Call me crazy.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I love you, LG!!!!! You are so funny!!!! I 100% agree with both of your post!!! I am seeing Roy in the same light as you. Oily -

FORT Regular
    Sorry I wasn't very clear. Would a Brad Pitt look alike impress you?

FORT Newbie
    But I respect everyone's perspective now.

There's only love on this forum

LG.
    Actually Brad Pitt doesn't do anything for me. I've heard he smells really bad, and I don't like that scraggley look. Now Kiefer Sutherland, if he were plying me with Grey Goose and his sexy voice, I'd honestly tell him not to try to impress with with money, but instead to show me a piece of himself. Many pieces. Slowly. Take it off, Kieffer! Ok, you get the picture. Granted I'm still smarting for a really ugly divorce, but the mere thought of someone trying to impress me with jewelry or gifts or anything like that is so repulsive. Yeeeeesh. *runs to take a Silkwood shower*
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Actually Brad Pitt doesn't do anything for me. I've heard he smells really bad, and I don't like that scraggley look. Now Kiefer Sutherland, if he were plying me with Grey Goose and his sexy voice, I'd honestly tell him not to try to impress with with money, but instead to show me a piece of himself. Many pieces. Slowly. Take it off, Kieffer! Ok, you get the picture. Granted I'm still smarting for a really ugly divorce, but the mere thought of someone trying to impress me with jewelry or gifts or anything like that is so repulsive. Yeeeeesh. *runs to take a Silkwood shower*

This is too funny!!!! Now we need a Kiefer thread - he is HOT!!!! LG., who is the HOT Asian guy posting around here that you are flirting with???? Do tell....

LG.
    he'll post if he wants to out himself, but we're buds so I'm pretty sure he's reading the recaps even though I don't think he's seen the show.

Quote Originally Posted by aman
    On the show, Roy mentioned that Amber went to Cabo San Lucas for a reason... if Diego was committed to Amber, he should not have let Amber go there to be with him (Roy).
    Right. And that's obviously a load. When Diego and Amber signed up for the show, they were not told anything about "The Test". It's not like they signed up to let their significant others date other people for money.

I'm still wonder exactly what these dates get out of the show. Do they get the $100,000 if they break up the relationship? Do they get anything if they try and fail? Brooke first mentioned something about being here to HELP strengthen Brandon/Kenesha's relationship. What does she get if she helps them win $100,000?

I want to know a little more about what's at stake for Roy. At this point, it looks like he has nothing personally to lose by trying to breakup Amber/Diego.

I'm wondering why the guy was available to woo a total stranger (with no choice of any others like on "The Bachelor") if he's such a catch to begin with.
    Another great point. I can't quite put my finger on what's wrong with the guy, but I have a bad feeling about him.
    -- Flash

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    I want to know a little more about what's at stake for Roy. At this point, it looks like he has nothing personally to lose by trying to breakup Amber/Diego.

Another great point. I can't quite put my finger on what's wrong with the guy, but I have a bad feeling about him.

Like LG. said as well, what is his "real" motive for being there? What does he gain from this if he is already such a "great catch" and is "Mr. Doctor with all this money" - what does he gain from being on a show like this??? It does not make sense???

+ Reply to Thread