+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Happens all the time. That's why I think any relationship with "issues" and problems should be handled within the confines of your own home, between you two. Or, get a counselor... I think the last place any "possibly doomed" relationship should run to is an ABC, FOX, CBS, NBC reality show that'll exploit the tribulations.
    Great, just great Maveno...then what the heck am I supposed to do on Wednesday night?

These people are actors/actress wannabes. They all have agents as well as issues that are fabricated by production teams. Roy got lucky that his part was that of a good guy. Yeah, I said it...a GOOD guy. Not some hapless home-wrecker. He wasn't forcing himself on her, he wasn't taking shots at Diego (which would have been like shooting ducks in a fenced in retention pond) he wasn't trying to "buy" her like some have posted here...his job was to show Amber what she was "missing" in her life. This is what she asked for. If he wants to feign like he's falling in love with her than so be it. I like a happy ending. :phhht

I just hope that when I got check out the Diego thread it's filled with more posts about him being a big fat muscle-headed jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Great, just great Maveno...then what the heck am I supposed to do on Wednesday night?
    Well, starting 3 days from now, you will have to start looking for something else to fill your Wednesday evenings anyway.

These people are actors/actress wannabes. They all have agents as well as issues that are fabricated by production teams.
    Not all of them. I have no doubt that the producers set some things up and try to steer the action in certain directions, but I think it falls far short of everything being fabricated by the producers.

Roy got lucky that his part was that of a good guy. Yeah, I said it...a GOOD guy. Not some hapless home-wrecker.
    Yes and no. In that regard, he was worse than Brooke, but better than C.R. and Jayre's harem.

He wasn't forcing himself on her, he wasn't taking shots at Diego
    Except at the end, where he pointed out to her that if she made the wrong choice, she'd be stuck in Vermont for the rest of her life. That's quite a shot.

Personally, I think Roy was very aware of the cameras all the time. He carefully thought out almost every sentence he uttered, consider how each would look on TV.

It would be interesting to find out what he's really like.
    -- Flash

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    Except at the end, where he pointed out to her that if she made the wrong choice, she'd be stuck in Vermont for the rest of her life. That's quite a shot.
    I was about to cut him a little slack, myself, until he went off on his whole "Look! Look at all this . . . STUFF" speech. Yeah, no trying to influence her decision there. :rolleyes

LG.
    OK, here's a reminder of the site rules (abridged version)

critique of reality tv show characters = ok
    personal attacks on other posters at the FORT = NOT OK

Knock it off. Don't make me break out the bans on the day of the finale.

Back to ROY, as this is his thread. Do you think he's even going to be on tonight's episode.

My guess, not in the reunion part, but we'll probably get an update "where is Roy now" or whatever
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think Roy will be there, but I don't think Amber will pick him or Diego for that matter.

Roy

I think Roy will have some type of update on where and what he is doing now but I do not believe Amber chose to be with him in the end.

I love you Kristin Kruek unique mindset's Avatar
    I think she will stay with Diego, because he cry me a river on the show LMAO

FORT Fan

what happened?

Does anyone out there know what happened to Roy?
    he was supposed to be a friend of the producer yet sort of just disappeared from the "where are they five months later" portion of the finale.

While I think Amber may have made an approrpriate choice to stay with Diego, Roy was an interesting guy who seemed to be sincerely attracted to Amber and was trying his best to let her know that. I am curious. Did he get over it? Did he simply get caught up in the moentum of the show as opposed to really being into Amber? Has he been deluged by approaches from women?

LG.
    I was a little surprised that we didn't get updates for Roy, CR, and Brooke (but not too shocked we didn't find out anything more about Jayre's trio of temptresses that we never really "met" anyway) as they were a big part of the show. Who knows. They couldn't even rope in Carolyn for an interview.

I wish Roy well and hope that he finds a woman who is actually interested in him and not just testing her feelings in her current relationship with someone else.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I love you Kristin Kruek unique mindset's Avatar
    why didn't they update Roy and CR?

+ Reply to Thread