+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 6/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    If Kinesha doesn't dump Brandon even after talking to Brooke then I have no pitty for her cause she's a fool and deserves what she gets.

Kenesha better break up with him, he is a moron. If she believes him when she goes down there, she will see the tapes and dump him after the show airs. If she doesn't then I agree with you, she deserves it.

I think this show should be called " Men who hate women and The Woman Who Love Them." Brandon and Diego should have auditioned for the lead roles in American Psycho, scary man. How come nice woman end up with such jerks?

AmandaFabulous, I love your avatar!

I missed last night's episode, thanks for the update. The website on abc.com doesn't even have recaps. At least I don't think it does...
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Well, it's like this: if he was in the Big Brother house, he'd tell everyone that he and his girlfriend were no longer together, because I think Brandon's idea of "together" means "in the same room at the same time."
    Brandon was pretty damn scary the way he tried to make it seem like Brooke was overreacting. I loved the way the show would cut to the footage of him trying to maul her after each one of his pious little speeches.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    One couple quits next week...they make it seem like its frank and heather...which probably means its not them.
    Obviously, it's Brandon and Kenesha. Brooke has walked off the show, so there is nothing really left to test him with (unless he borrows one of Jayre's babes). Kenesha will arrive in Mexico, discover what Brandon's been up to in just one day, and kick him to the curb. The producers will set up the $100,000 ceremony early for them. She will refuse to take him back and they'll be gone.
    -- Flash

I hope Kenesha will dump Brandon, but somehow I think she will again give him a chance... I hope not though, her friends obviously thought Brandon is a sleezebag and we have seen that he is. I hope Brooke will be allowed to talk with Kenesha, and finally open Kenesha's eyes.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    Obviously, it's Brandon and Kenesha. Brooke has walked off the show, so there is nothing really left to test him with (unless he borrows one of Jayre's babes). Kenesha will arrive in Mexico, discover what Brandon's been up to in just one day, and kick him to the curb. The producers will set up the $100,000 ceremony early for them. She will refuse to take him back and they'll be gone.
    I hope you're right, Flash! Or - they could just test Brandon with random strangers... wouldn't really make any difference to him, I'm sure!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567