+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 6/9 Show Discussion SPOILERS

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=budsvtec]Frank needs to get a job...It seems all he does is sit home in crappy t shirts and bother the cat.

I Think Frank can't go to work, his test is stay at home for the three weeks and I'm sure they wouldn't or couldn't film him everyday at his job. Or any of the other people at home. It seems like they all have to just wait around.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Can't wait to see Jayre with all his 'ladies' next week. I kind of liked Carolyn's ex-boyfriend James. He's probably lucky to have escaped her with his life.
    That's what I was thinking last night! He actually told Carolyn to her face that she is controlling. "I call him at 7 to wake him up. I call him before I go to school. I call him on my way to school. I call him at school. I call him after class..." That's so much calling.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    That's what I was thinking last night! He actually told Carolyn to her face that she is controlling. "I call him at 7 to wake him up. I call him before I go to school. I call him on my way to school. I call him at school. I call him after class..." That's so much calling.
    I can just see it now Oh but wait, she doesn't like sex so she probably doesn't even know how to use one
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I think I watch too much TV.

Welcome to my club Qboots!

I think Carolyn is so way over-controlling because she lacks self-esteem - not that Jayre is a catch.

I really felt for Diego though, at the end of the show he just couldn't hold in his emotions anymore, I really felt for him. I'm such a sap.

At the same time, I now feel that if Amber feels "trapped" with Diego, she shouldn't settle and she should find someone who matches her desires and does not hold her back.

This show is interesting. Brandon - once a cheater, always a cheater?!? Kenesha, better off without Brandon I think.
    Jayre - one woman not good enough...huh? Carolyn, jealous much??
    Heather - I like her better with her ex than with her current boyfriend.
    Amber - I don't see a connection with her and Rob (I think that's his name). She's better off with Diego.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

on vacation
    Just a couple of thoughts on what's been posted. Isn't Frank's job in the band they're in or am I wrong about that?

Also, I think the doctor they fixed Amber up with, his name is Roy.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaminginblond
    Just a couple of thoughts on what's been posted. Isn't Frank's job in the band they're in or am I wrong about that?
    Yep . . . they haven't mentioned that Frank has another job, so I'm assuming he's a full-time rocker. Which is a tough job, people.

For instance, are you willing to make the commitment to wakin' up at the crack a' noon, for deep-knee rock squats!? Seven or eight at a time!? In a row?**

I loved Diego's dad . . . nothing like some good ol' fatherly wisdom, delivered in a dry, yet hysterically funny, manner. Not to mention he just appeared at the door wearing that awesome hat.

** From "Rock Your Socks Off" by Tenacious D

[QUOTE=beermanboy]
    Quote Originally Posted by budsvtec
    Frank needs to get a job...It seems all he does is sit home in crappy t shirts and bother the cat.

I Think Frank can't go to work, his test is stay at home for the three weeks and I'm sure they wouldn't or couldn't film him everyday at his job. Or any of the other people at home. It seems like they all have to just wait around.
    Then how come Diego got to go to the gym? I dont think they cannot leave the house. How would that be possible if you work a full time job?

FORT Newbie
    What I meant was If any of people left at home had 9 to 5 type jobs they probably had to take off for three weeks. Like on any other reality show they usually don't follow them to work everyday. Point being, Diego can go to the gym or a bar or something. I just think they would'nt want to film people showing up to work at Taco Bell each week. Frank probably makes a living from the band which I'm sure is hard to do. His T-shirts look pretty old I'm sure he's struggling.

Deigo's dad is great! WHEN HE WALK INTO THE HOUSE WITH THAT HAT ON IT WAS SUCH A CLASSIC TV MOMENT. I THINK THE STUFF THAT ISN'T REALLY MEANT TO BE FUNNY IS THE BEST.
    Last edited by beermanboy; 06-11-2004 at 05:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234