+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6/9 Show Discussion SPOILERS

I wanted to be in this thread during the show tonight, but Last Comic Standing 2 got pushed back an hour, so I had to tape this.

What a man-ho Brandon is! :nono Too bad they cut him from Big Brother, he would've caused a lot of drama in the house. Poor Brooke - I bet she didn't count on being manhandled when she signed up for this gig. And why did she say she was there to 'help' Brandon and Kenesha? The skank that's keeping Jayre company obviously wasn't hired to 'help' his relationship.

Can't wait to see Jayre with all his 'ladies' next week. I kind of liked Carolyn's ex-boyfriend James. He's probably lucky to have escaped her with his life.

I like Diego's dad. His mom sure didn't stick around long though. She must've found the video footage a little distasteful. And I'm really liking Roy.

CR is reminding me a little of Brian Worth from Average Joe 2. And Frank reminds me a bit of Kaya from Temptation Island.

I think I watch too much TV.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie
    Brian Worth, that's who he looks like and acts like. I dig the cat

I have a feeling that it's going to be Carolyn and Jayre in the end. Where the other couples can actually leave with their "temptations," he can't. I don't see him going home with three ladies. He may like to "play" but he isn't a player.

I actually feel bad for Brooke. She's not getting what she signed up for AT ALL.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Frank needs to get a job...It seems all he does is sit home in crappy t shirts and bother the cat.

I think all these couples are doomed. Yesterday I thought Diego's relationship at a chance but not anymore....

Brook probably leaves the show next week, and I think she should...This guy is an idiot. He is a serial cheater....I like how one minute over dinner he is saying he will never cheat and the next minute he is telling Brook he is going to kiss her

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I watched this last night for the first time.

My first observation was - Carolyn - what a bitch! Easy to see who wears the pants in that relationship - run Jayre run! I wouldn't have somebody like that. I don't blame him for being all over that girl.

Second observation was Brandon saying "I'm gonna tap that ass" to the camera or whoever when he was in that bar talking to Brooke. My jaw dropped - I still can't believe that was not edited out. And the way he was looking at her on the previews for next week...scary - he looked like he could absolutely kill her.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

on vacation
    I've watched both episodes so far too. I was trying to explain this show to my friend who lives in Ireland. He's like, "So they hired people to try and break up couples?" I guess that's pretty much it right on.

Jayre seems kind of scummy to me, so why is he with anyone? If he wants to be out having fun, he should do it, besides the fact of how uptight and controlling Carolyn is. When she was talking about he won't be getting any when he gets home, I wondered what makes her so sure he'll care after getting such a chance at freedom.

Brandon, he's just bad. I don't know why any girl would degrade herself by being with him. I don't know what sorts of problems he and Keneisha have had but she's not bad looking and could probably get someone so much better.

Heather and Frank is the one couple that I thought might make it but watching Frank while Heather was gone made that thought die. He seems very weird.

Amber seems like she wants so much more out of life than Diego. His dad seems very strange too. Amber seems like she has a good head on her shoulders though and of all of them, she seems the best so far at controlling herself and just getting what she really wants out of life.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Yeah, it looks like Frank may drink himself into a coma before it's over.

Amber & Diego seem the most level headed and normal.

So they win a prize if they can last?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Are all those cans on Heather's floor beer or soda? Cause either Frank or Milton has a caffeine problem, or a drinking problem.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

They win $100,000 if they last, after taxes hardly enough for a down payment on a place to live. It's not enough money to make a person stay with someone they don't love or are not getting the love they want returned.

Heartbreak and sorrow just around the corner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast