+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6/23 Episode Preview (Finale): Spoilers

6/23 Episode Preview (Finale): Spoilers

ONE COUPLE ENDS THE TEST AND FORFEITS $100,000,
    WHILE FRIENDS DELIVER MORE MESSAGES FROM HOME, ON
    "THE ULTIMATE LOVES TEST," WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23 ON ABC

"Episode 104" - As Amber and Roy are growing closer, Amber's friend, Lauren, arrives in Cabo to deliver a loving message from Diego, but it's not enough to make her think that Diego is the only one for her. Diego is upset at home, but is thrilled to receive news that he will travel to Cabo to visit Amber, on "The Ultimate Love Test," WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Meanwhile Kenesha arrives in Cabo and is met by Brooke, who tells her about Brandon trying to kiss her the first night, which confirms all the fears Kenesha had about his ability to remain faithful. When Kenesha confronts Brandon about it, he denies everything and is upset that she would believe a stranger over him.

Ronald surprises Jayre and delivers Carolyn's message of hurt. Jayre feels bad and doesn't want to hurt Carolyn, so he sends a message back that he'd be having a better time if she was there with him. But Carolyn is so upset that she isn't sure she wants to go to Cabo to see Jayre; has she already made up her mind about their relationship based on the video messages?

Heather's friend, Danielle, arrives to deliver Frank's message, but she is not satisfied and wants more of a commitment from him. Frank's friends convince him to take a road trip to Cabo to win Heather back, but Frank wimps out and they return to Los Angeles. C.R. showers Heather with affection and expresses his desires to reunite. Later Frank, sick from the whole experience, is happy to find out that he'll be traveling to Cabo to see Heather after all.

"The Ultimate Love Test" is produced by Renegade 83 in association with Assisted Reality. David Garfinkle, Jay Renfroe and Clay Newbill are executive producers.

This program carries a TV-PG,L parental guideline.

I say Kenesha and Brandon end the test, they're just not gonna make it til the end imo...
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie
    Is John one of the producers at ABC or something? Or a reality tv psychic? :phhht

Let's just say that John is something!

FORT Newbie
    I'm sure "John" has something to do with Renegade 83 or the three stooges mentioned. David, Jay or Clay

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    I say Kenesha and Brandon end the test, they're just not gonna make it til the end imo...

I think so too
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    For Kenesha's sake, I sure hope so.

'Kenesha confronts Brandon about it, he denies everything and is upset that she would believe a stranger over him.'

Did I read that right? Brandon is actually denying it? TV cameras in his face....and he's denying it?

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whitecat
    'Kenesha confronts Brandon about it, he denies everything and is upset that she would believe a stranger over him.'

Did I read that right? Brandon is actually denying it? TV cameras in his face....and he's denying it?

cameras didn't stop Omarosa either whitecat

+ Reply to Thread